Chapter 33

Chapter 33

2 weeks later

Camila’s POV

Lauren is much better now, all of her broken bones have been mended and she’s slowly remembering one new thing every night. Her dreams are working magic.

She’s going away today with her family to see some doctor in Massachusetts, and I won’t be seeing her for two weeks. I will definitely miss her.

“Hey camz!” the sound comes from the person standing at my doorway.

“Lolo! I was supposed to come over and say goodbye, not the other way around”

“well, it seems like I beat you to that” she said with a laugh

“Well, I think I’m going to beat you to something” I said with a smirk

“oh yea? Like what?” Lauren said, undertaking the challenge

That’s when I crashed my lips onto hers and kissed her with great passion.

Lauren smiled into the kiss and pushed me into the wall. “ah so you beat me to the kiss didn’t you” she said and then bit my bottom lip. “Oh lo-“ I said before she took in my tongue and I let out a moan. Lauren releases me and looks straight into my eyes.

“I’d love to continue” she says with a provocative smirk

“Then why don’t you” I reply

she sighs. “It has to be special camz, and I’m leaving now”

“I’ll really miss you lolo” I say

“me too camz, me too” she says and closes the space between us before she leaves a peck on my lips. I moan in response before we separate.

“Goodbye camz, I’ll see you in 2 weeks”

“Goodbye lolo” I say and she leaves my room.

I find my way to my bed, with both hands on my chest and just sat there staring at the ceiling.

“Camz” a voice calls

I immediately jerk up and look at the green eyed girl that have found her way back into my room.

“lolo”

She makes her way to my bed as I sit up straight.

“Camz, I want to ask you something” she says

“ask away lolo” I respond

She sits next to me and takes my hand. She looks into my eye and starts speaking.

“Camz…I really like you, more than really like you, and I know that you love me, and I know that we dated before the accident, but I want to ask you something before I leave, because who knows what will happen during those two weeks”

“Go on” I say

“well Camz” she says while making direct eye contact. “will you be my girlfriend”.

That’s when I burst into uncontrollable laughter.

I look at Lauren and I realize that she looks really hurt. “Lolo I’m sorry” I say and cup her face. “it’s not what you think it is, I’m not laughing at you for asking me that”

“why then?” she asks

“Lolo, it’s cause we never broke up. You are still my girlfriend and I am still yours”

“Oh thank god” she says and starts laughing.