Chapter 13

Euphoria

Chapter 13

A/N : lot's of Camren coming up ;)

Camila's POV

I knew this was a mistake. Ever since Lauren called me on Tuesday and invited me to this party, I knew it was a mistake.

"Lolo, Saturday is my night with my friends" I said trying to find a way to get out of it. I wasn't really a big fan of parties.

"then invite them! They should come too" Lauren replied quickly.

"Please Camz" she begged.

So here I am, standing in front of Mark's house in a black dress with my three excited friends next to me.

"Do you think there's a keg?" Ally asked with a worried look.

"Don't worry Ally, if a lot of people get drunk then we can just leave" I reassured her.

"hey why? I actually wanna drink tonight" Dinah said and grabbed Normani's hand and entered the party. Ally and I followed them.

Lauren's POV

I first saw her standing by the door with her friend Ally, both of them wearing a worried and nervous look on their faces. She was wearing a gorgeous short black dress that hugged her figure perfectly and showed off her pretty long legs. Her hair was curled and she had on some red lipstick. I've never seen her this dressed up, let alone wearing make up, but damn she looked good.

I excused myself from the conversation Vero and Lucy were having and headed towards her.

"Camzi..Hii" I said and we both hugged.

"Hey lolo " she said as we pulled away from the hug and our eyes locked for a few seconds.

Camila then looked away.

"So umm.. you guys make yourself comfortable. The party just started" I finally said to both Ally and Camila.

"sure lolo" Camila said and I can sense that she felt a little awkward here.

"Ok! I know what we can do! " I said excitedly

They both looked at me with eager eyes.

"You guys just wait for me here" I told them both and headed to Lucy's brother.

Lucy's brother was one year older than us and he has never had a girlfriend. He's really sweet though and quiet popular. I always thought he deserved someone that fits Ally's personality.

"Hey Troy!" I screamed so that he can hear me above the loud music. He turned around and looked at me "Hey laur.. haven't seen you in a while" he said and we both hugged.

"Listen Troy, what do you think of that girl over there" I said and pointed towards Camila and Ally.

"Woah" he whispered. I just hope that that woah was for Ally.

"she's beautiful" he finally whispered to me.

"You're referring to that girl in the yellow dress right Troy?"

He suddenly looked at me "who else?"

"good!" I said with a smirk.

"so Troy..Why don't you ask her to dance with you?" I whispered into his ears.

"what? Now?" he asked with a surprise.

"Why not"

I then pushed him towards her.

"Her name is Ally" I whispered into his ear and quickly grabbed Camila's hand and pulled her away from them.

"let's spy on them" I whispered into her ear

She gave me a look but then finally smiled. "Ok" she finally said.

we spent the next 10 minutes spying on Troy and Ally.

" I think they're getting along, don't you think camz?"

"yea.. Im jut worried.. will he try to.. to umm?"

"Don't worry about it. Troy will never try that. Trust me on that."

"ok! Good" she finally said.

A new song suddenly started 'calling all the girls.. there's an SOS tonight, let's have some fun..' Omg I love this song.

Camila's POV

"Do you wanna dance?" Lauren's husky voice suddenly whispered in my ear.

"What?"

Lauren smiled at me. "dance, Do you wanna dance?"

"Oh... I don't really dance" I'm not much of a dancer. My body just doesn't do what it's supposed to do.

"Oh come on camz" Lauren said and pulled my hands to the dance floor. She started swaying to the music and sang along to the lyrics "so baby come and get me, cause I don't wanna dance alone" she sang to me.

"lolo" I laughed and finally gave up. I tried to move my body and hoped that I didn't look ridiculous.

"there you go camz" she smiled at me.

Dancing was fun, actually dancing with lauren was fun. She's such a good dancer.

I felt really happy then and I think Lauren was feeling the same.

"Camz.." she started

I looked into her eye. "yea?"

We then just stared at each other.

"Umm.." Lauren finally broke the silence, "You look really pretty tonight" she said and I can see that she blushed.

I then felt my face become really warm. Was I blushing too?

"umm thanks..you umm look really pretty too" Was I stuttering?

Our faces suddenly became really close and I could suddenly feel my heart racing really fast. Lauren and I stared at each other for what seemed like forever.

We could've actually stayed like that forever if Alexa hadn't interrupted us.

"hey laur!" she said

Lauren and I pulled apart and lauren looked at her.

"Hey lex"

"We're playing spin the bottle in the kitchen, and they're all waiting for you"

"umm.. lex I don't think I wanna play tonight. It's ok you guys just play without me."

"oh no. No one wants to play unless you do. You hold the record remember?"

Lauren then looked at me. "do you mind?" she asked me with a worried look.

'Not at all' I said and grabbed her hands. We both followed Alexa.

"umm lauren.." I whispered before we entered the kitchen

"yea camz?"

"How do you play spin the bottle? Like what do you do?" I asked. I've always heard of that game but I've never seen anyone play it before.

Lauren suddenly laughed really hard and said "you'll see" she said with a smirk.

A/N:I'd really like it if you liked and/or commented :)