Chapter 12

Euphoria

Chapter 12

Lauren's POV:

I woke at 6:30 before everyone else and I found Camila's arms wrapped around

my waist. Shit what did I do last night. I quickly check and thank god my clothes were still on. Then suddenly the memories from last night rushed back into my head. My break down, camila being there for me, her allowing me stay at her house for the night.

'I need to get out of here' is what I thought.

I can't face Camila. It'd just be too weird.

I quickly changed back into my clothes from last night and put camila's clothes on the chair. I left hera note that said thank you and quickly drove off back to my house.

Camila's POV

I was really disappointed when I woke up this morning and found out that Lauren was already gone. I really hope she's feeling better right now. My friends were still asleep, so I decided to head down and make breakfast. I grabbed my phone and texted lauren.

You doing ok? -C

I found my clothes with lauren's note and smiled. She's really sweet.

I decided to make waffles cause I was really craving them.

Dinah probably woke to the smell of waffles cause I can hear her singing about food in the bathroom. Dinah is just wild and I love her for that.

Suddenly my phone buzzed, it was a text from lauren.

Yep I'm good, thank you so much for last night. I'm having breakfast with my sister right now -L

Glad to hear that! -C

"Mila are you making waffles?" Ally screamed from upstairs

"yes.."

"well don't let Dinah finish them, I need to shower"

"well shower fast then ally" I said while laughing cause I knew Dinah will finish the waffles without any effort.