Chapter 17

Euphoria

Chapter 17:

Camila's POV

Meet me in the parking lot afterschool -L

My phone buzzed during Biology, and I checked my phone and found that text from Lauren.

Biology was my second favorite class in school, with English being my first. But having biology for last period is really hard.

I took a deep breath and looked at the time. 20 minutes left

When the bell finally rang, I quickly grabbed my stuff and rushed to my locker. I didn't want to bump into any of my friends because they'd want to hang out, and I don't wanna tell them that I'll be hanging out with Lauren cause they've been complaining that I've been spending too much time with them.

I got to the parking lot in exactly five minutes and found Lauren already leaning against her car. She was probably in the middle of some daydream cause when I said Hi, she jumped.

"Oh hey Camz" she said.

"Hey lolo" I said and reached over for a hug, but Lauren just shook my hand instead. Yes. Shook my hand.

An awkward silence followed.

"So, umm lolo, you wanted to talk"

"yea I think we should"

"So let's talk"

"here? No camz I was thinking maybe we can go somewhere else"

"like where?"

"I don't know a café or something"

"well, I brought my car here, and I was supposed to babysit my sister today cause my mom has the afternoon shift today"

"Oh" Lauren said with disappointment.

"So why don't you come over?"

"Ok then, I'll just drop my house first"

"K lolo, I'll see you in a bit" I said and walked towards my car.

I got into my car and drove home. Lauren has never been to my house, and I was a bit nervous about it. I'm really glad that Sofia is going to be around.

"Mila! " Sofia screamed and ran into me just as soon as I stepped into our house.

"hey Sofi" I said and hugged her.

"oh good Camila, I'm going to leave now, make sure she eats" my quickly kissed me and rushed out of the door.

"Ok sofia" I said and turned to her. "We're going to have a very fun adventure today"

"What kind of adventure" she said and looked at me with an excited look.

I really had nothing planned for her. Quick Camila, think of something.

Just when I was about to explain the adventure to her, The doorbell rang.

Lauren.

Suddenly I got an idea.

"Ok Sofia" I said, 'The person who just rang the doorbell is a runaway princess from Persia, she will tell us what our adventure is."

"Ok!" Sofia said excitedly.

Lauren's POV

The door swung open and I was greeted by Camila's sister!

"Hii!!!!!" she exclaimed "you must be the princess!" she said excitedly

Princess? What is going on here.

"umm Hii, you must be Sophia"

"Mila! She knows my name!" she whispered to Camila

"Ofcourse she does Sophia, now why don't you let the princess in" Camila said to her sister.

Sophia grabbed my hand and led me to the living room, I looked at Camila and she just gave me a wink.

What the hell is going on here.

I'm so confused.

"Mila!" Sophia whispered to her sister, "What's the princess's name?"

Camila then burst out laughing.

"My name is Lauren" I told her with a smile

"You have a normal name, I thought you were from Persia" she finally told me.

Persia? I'm gonna get camz for this.

I looked over at Camila for help, but it looked like she was enjoying this.

"I umm.. Lauren is my American name," I finally told her, "My real name is ..umm.. Tamina". Thank god I've seen The Prince Of Persia.

That was good enough for Sophia because she then asked if she can sit on my lap.

"yes, ofcourse" I told her.

Sophia climbed onto my lap, and stared at my face. "I'm sitting on a real princess" she whispered to herself. Sophia started playing with my hair, but then looked up at me and said "You have pretty eyes Princess Tamina".

"Oh thank you very much Sophia"

I looked at Camz and this time she was smiling at me with a weird look. I wonder what's going on inside her head right now.

"So what's the adventure" Sophia suddenly asked

"adventure?"

"yes, Mila told me that you will tell me what adventure we will go to today"

"oh she did" I finally said and glared at Camz. She just burst out laughing. She really is enjoying this.

"well Sophia, I'm bit too old to be a princess, and my kingdom needs a new princess"

"It does?"

"yea, and your sister told me that you might know someone"

"I do?"

"yea, except I don't want that someone, I want you to be the next princess"

Sophia's eyes widened with excitement. "I'm gonna be a princess?"

"yep!" I told her proudly, "but first you have to draw me your castle"

"Ok!" She said with lots of excitement and quickly rushed to her room.

I think I did pretty good over there.

Camz and I are finally alone.

"A princess huh" I say, and we both burst with laughter.

"but you were a good princess" she finally says.

An awkward silence follows.

"So Camz, we should really talk"

"yea, I know"

"the kiss...."

"yea I didn't expect it"

"me neither" I told her.

We stared at each other.

"are you..umm.. gay?" she finally asks.

"yes" I tell her.

She just nods.

I've never told anyone about my sexuality. Except for my sister. I've known though, for a really long time.

"thing is lolo, I'm not"

"I know" I tell her.

"then why did you kiss me?" she asks

"I don't know, at the moment, it felt right...."

"when we kissed, I felt something.. Something really good"

"yea me too" I tell her. "truth is Camz, I really liked the kiss, I mean I've kissed many people before,but it never felt that great"

Camila blushes, "I never kissed anyone before, but I enjoyed it too" she says with a smile.

We stare at each other then, and I know that she had the same thing that was on my mind. We slowly leaned into each other, and right when we were about to kiss again, Sophia interrupts.

"Princess Tamina! I drew my castle!"