Chapter 15

Euphoria

Chapter 15

I was sitting on the porch. I sat there ever since the lauren incident. I actually really wanted to leave afterwards, but then I saw Ally dancing with Troy and she looked really happy so I really didn't want to ruin the night for her. It's been over an hour since I've seen any of friends.

I then suddenly heard people cheering. Someone is probably showing off on the Keg. Then I heard it. Dinah's voice singing really loudly into a megaphone "All the single Ladies, all the single ladies.." She was screaming rather than singing and it was so out of tune. I quickly ran inside and found both Dinah and Normani standing on a table with everyone surrounding them and cheering. Dinah was singing, but she was drunk. Normani was also drunk, but she was also dancing. IN HER BRA AND PANTIES!

This is not good. Not good.

I pushed people away and headed towards the table. "Dinah" I hissed. She probably didn't her me cause she suddenly starting singing Alicia Keys. "DINAH!" I screamed again. Dinah then looked at me and started laughing hysterically.

This is bad. Suddenly I heard another cheer and looked at Normani. She was going to take off her bra! "NORMANII!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and quickly got on top of the table "the show is over!" I screamed and pulled both Dinah and Normani from the table. "Heeeeey Camila" Normani said

I leaded them both to my car and made them sit in the backseat. "You guys stay in here ok?" Dinah just continued singing and Normani started singing along. I just shook my head and locked the car.

I had to find Ally. NOW!

I looked for her everywhere but couldn't find her.

I looked in the Kitchen and I even checked the bedrooms.

I finally found troy, "Hey troy, have you seen ally?" he shook his head. "no, the last time I've seen her was an hour ago before she went to the bathroom. I thought she headed home already".

The bathroom!

"Ally!!" I knocked on the door. "Ally open up!"

I then heard a crying voice coming from inside. "Ally is that you? Ally open up it's Camila!"

"mila?" I heard her say

"yea it's me, open up"

I then heard the door unlock and I saw Ally.

She was crying really hard and her eyes were really red. "meeela!"

"ally what happened?"

"I need to go home mila, I've committed too many sins tonight." She said and cried even harder.

"Ally it's ok, it's a party"

"no meelaaaa.... Too many sins... too many sins... can you take me to church? I need to go there meeela"

I've never seen Ally like this before.

"please meeeelaaa" she cried.

I just hugged her and that's when I smelt it. Alcohol.

"Ally brooke Hernandez, are you drunk?'

"too many sins.. too many sins.." she just cried.

Oh god, this was the last thing I expected. Ally getting drunk. I looked inside the bathroom and found an empty bottle of vodka.

"Ally who gave you that" I said and pointed at the bottle.

"Lauren's friend. She said that Troy will only like me if I drank from it"

"Oh ally," I sighed and leaded her out of the party. We walked towards my car and I found both Dinah and Normani drunk. Good thing they were sleeping over at my house and my parent's were on their annual weekend business trip.

I helped Ally into the passenger seat and drove towards my house.

Lauren's POV

I threw another rock at her window. I know it's late, but I had to talk to her. Besides, she probably just got back from the party.

"Camz!" I whispered really loudly.

A car suddenly pulled in her driveway. Shit. I quickly hid behind a tree.

I heard someone get out of the car.

I peeked from behind the tree and let out a sigh of relief. It was just Camila.

I walked towards her and saw 3 passed girls in her car.

I let out a snicker and Camila Jumped.

"Lauren!" she hissed with angry tone.

"sorry, I just didn't expect your friends to get drunk"

she looked at me angrily "this is all your fault" she said as she tried to carry ally into her house.

"and how is it my fault?" I snickered.

"cause I wouldn't have gone to this party if it weren't for you" she said and she suddenly fell on the floor.

"Let me help you with that" Camila gave me a look but she finally gave up.

I helped her carry her friends into her house. We left them on the iving room couches cause we didn't have the energy to carry them upstairs.

We then both sat outside on her porch. No one really talked. We just sat there. I had a lot of things to tell Camila, like why I didn't want to kiss her earlier. I also knew that she was mad at me and had a lot of things to tell me, but we just sat there.

After a good ten minutes of awkward sitting, Camila stood up. " ok Lauren, I should head up now"

I stood up. "Ok, goodnight camila"

Camila turned around and started walking.

I suddenly pulled her towards me and smacked my lips on hers.

Camila's POV

Suddenly, Lauren pulled my arms and her lips were suddenly on mine. She kissed her with so much passion. I then pushed my lips towards hers, and deepened the kiss.S he then bit my bottom lip and I let out a moan.I then finally allowed her entrance and I slowly took her tongue in. We fought for dominance but she finally won.

This was probably the best kiss I've ever experienced. Indeed it was my first, but it was beautiful. I was feeling a lot of things at that time, but at the same time all those feelings made me feel really light. Not your normal day fireworks went off, but rather your fourth of july type of fireworks. When breathing became necessary, we pulled a part.

"I meant something like that" Lauren whispered.