Chapter 3: What You Say? Friends?

(Warning: nothing too explicit or "out there" occurs but if you are very sensitive to certain mature concepts just be a bit cautious)

Jungkook and you followed the couple before you, his eyes were on the ground for most of the time as his mind kept going back to how much the night on its own had evolved. Slightly at ease and no longer feeling incredibly sick as he was about an hour ago, he could honestly say he had a good time with his date. He smiled lightly and unknowingly at the thought of the piano session the two of you had. He hadn't genuinely smiled and laughed so much like that in a long time.

"Ow," you mumbled as Jungkook bumped right into you, his shoe smashing into the back of your heel as his torso hit your back. You stumbled forward a bit, "Jungkook!" you whined in annoyance as you let out a shaky breath while hopping.

His eyes widened as he hadn't realize the girl stop before him. He walked right into you. His hands hesitantly went to your arm a bit as he tried to help stabilize you.

"Y/N I'm so sorry-"

"You've been saying that a lot tonight," you said through clenched teeth, swearing internally at the pain striking past the entire back heel, "getting a tad bit annoying. Just a tad."

He smiled a tiny smile, his eyes still screaming concern for you.

"He's like that," a voice sang, rushing past them towards the car.

It was then both Jungkook and you looked over at the car and noticed Taehyung and Racy already inside the car.

Jungkook's brows furrowed a bit when trying to see the boy that ran past them towards the car. He got into the back and Jungkook's brows jumped, "What are you doing here hyung?"

Jimin didn't respond as he claimed his spot. The window seat.

Jungkook looked down at you. Both of you suddenly awkward again, you walked towards the car as if nothing bothered you. Moving towards the door, you stepped back a bit startled when Jungkook quickly jogged a bit so that he could open the door for you. You smiled lightly, "Woah thanks," you said smiling cutely at him. He nodded, trying not to smile as much as he wanted to.

You looked over at Jimin who was checking his phone. Looking at the space in the back, you swallowed before looking at Jungkook, "did you want to sit in the middle or should I?" you asked suddenly nervous.

Jungkook nodded, "right, um, whatever you feel comfortable with. I'm good with either."

You smiled nervously.

"Could you sit in the middle?" you asked softly as you glanced at Jimin awkwardly who seemed to be listening along with Taehyung and Racy in the front as well.

"Why, do I scare you?" Jimin asked, grinning to himself as he started to scroll down his phone some more.

"No," you said immediately and Taehyung looked over at you.

"He's got a cute exterior but is a manly man, I totally get it," he said laughing when Jimin went "ay" in annoyance in the back.

Jungkook chuckled, his hand unknowingly going to your arm in reassurance.

Racy eyed them carefully.

"Alright, I've got the middle," Jungkook said as he opened up the door a bit more.

"Nope, I've got it," a low voice said followed by a loud laugh as someone shoved past Jungkook and into the car quick.

You had to blink in order to register exactly what went down. Brows jumping you looked at the new face that was suddenly all on top of Jimin.