Chapter 16: Stay Away From This Kook Guy...

[ a.n. Yo, future Ravs here for a revised note: I'm brown myself so later on in the chapter don't be alarmed if I use 'brown' as an adjective for Shawn's skin colour. Although it is a colour and can be associated with many (races/ethnicities/nationalities), in this context, Shawn is South Asian. Okay future Ravs from 2018 is on way away, thanks for reading boo-thangs! ❤️ ]

Jungkook stood there quiet. His eyes were stinging yet he failed to notice a few tears numbly leave his eyes. The world around him was unbearably silent as he collected himself little by little.

"Jungkook?" a soft voice asked from the hallway that held four individuals.

He looked over at the four, his eyes narrowing as he searched for the person the voice belonged to. He struggled, his thoughts clouding his mind drastically, he was no longer able to pay attention. Looking away from the four, Jungkook eyed the staircase door some more.

"Jungkook-ah? Let's go home alright?" the voice softly let out again and Jungkook's brows jumped when realizing that the man with the low and soothing voice seemed to also be crying.

Looking over at the soft eyes that met his, he watched the man walk towards him slowly.

"Namjoon hyung?" Jungkook asked, confused to why he was crying.

"Y-Yes," he said as he hugged at Jungkook's shoulder's slowly, "let's go home okay?"

Jungkook nodded slowly, his eyes however seemed to linger on the other three that were still in the hallway. His eyes went to Hoseok, to Yoongi, to Racy. A few tears fell quick when spotting her. He stopped in his tracks, which ultimately made Namjoon stop as well.

"We kissed," Jungkook said slowly, his eyes narrowing as he revaluated everything that had happened, "Why the did we kiss?"

He seemed genuinely confused.

Racy had tears running down her face at the sight of the boy so pained. Jaw clenching as she remembered her best friend running out just now as well, she swallowed as she shook her head, "I don't know Jungkook."

"You kissed me," he said lowly.

"Y-Yeah."

The other three were shocked when finding out this new information of the kiss, no wonder they had witnessed such a heart wrenching scene take place with you and an oblivious Jungkook.

Yoongi's hands were in fists.

"I kissed you back?" his voice was questioning and pained. He seemed upset and highly delusional, they all saw it.

"Let's get him out of here," Hoseok sighed out as he moved towards Namjoon who had to basically drag the maknae away and towards the staircase steps.

Racy wiped at her cheeks slowly. There was no use however, she simply continued to cry. Moving to go to the staircase herself, her breath hitched when she felt a hand grab her wrist tightly.

Her nose scrunched in quick pain as she looked over at the silver haired man who was finally looking over at her.

"Wha-"

"Where do you think you're going?" he snapped, his grip unknowingly becoming tighter around her wrist.

She whimpered, crying harsher now.

"You're hurting me, p-please-"

"And you've hurt my family," he numbly let out in disbelief.

"It wasn't my intention to I-"

Racy's whined in pain when Yoongi's nails dug into her skin without his angry-self knowing. Cheeks damp, she was squriming and struggling to break free of him and yet he was painfully crying along with her.