Chapter 28: He Deserves Better

A/N: Hey guys~ I actually updated earlier as well but Wattpad didn't send out notifications for it aha, so if anything read that chapter before this one (don't want you lovelies to be lost aha)

Anyways, enjoy!

-

They all waited for the van to roll by and pick them up.

Glancing over at the two that were talking softly over at one another, Iris found herself to bite down her lower lip unintentionally. Her eyes lingered on Yoongi's hand which was in Racy's.

Lost in her thoughts, she was nudged by you.

Smiling over at the confused couple on the other side of her, she smiled when looking between Jungkook and you. You both wore confuse expressions when glancing over at Yoongi as well, trying to ask Iris what was up but Iris simply shrugged. She lied. She knew exactly what had gone on between the two.

"I uh, I've got to pee," Iris whispered down at you.

Trying to question her to stop, you saw right through her. "Iris, li-" she moved away before you could finish. Sighing, you moved to go and follow her but Jungkook stopped you.

You glanced over at Racy and Yoongi who seemed to watch her leave as well. Yoongi simply had his eyes open over at the parking lot, trying to see if the vehicle was rolling by yet.

Racy's eyes were soft. Having them meet yours, you were trying to look away but couldn't.

She smiled painfully over at you.

You took a while. You smiled tightly back at her. You finally managed to force a smile on your face over at the girl you once called your sister.

Your heart ached at the very memory of how fast your relationship with her went to the depths of satan's asshole...

"You alright?"

You snapped your head in Jungkook's direction.

Eyeing his concerned expression, you smiled lightly. Nodding, you could feel his hand at your back again. In awe of how you had grown so close to him throughout all of it, you sighed, Life's changed so fast...

You weren't complaining though. It just all seemed to different. You had two friends that weren't Racy now. You had Shawn and Iris. They loved you. Iris would continuously sing it out to you while Shawn would rarely. But underneath it all, you knew they genuinely did. The fact that if Racy hadn't towed around with you and your feelings, you would have never have gotten so familiar with them.

If she hadn't towed around with you, hurt you, arranged Jungkook and you to go on the blind date months ago...you wouldn't be here in Jungkook's arms in the first place.

In weird ways, you wanted to thank her.

You wanted to thank her all while slapping her. She hurt you. She demolished what you two used to have.

You used to be inseparable.

.

You smiled lightly before taking in a shaky little breath of air. "It's just different with her, we've grown up with one another...without her I'm just the weird orphan girl that went batshit crazy after losing her entire family."

"Like weird sisters," he popped and you sighed.

"We're dysfunctional."

"Yup."

.

Your eyes stung.

Moving unknowingly closer to Jungkook, he hugged your form into his a bit. He was clearly worried about what thoughts you were juggling around with.