Chapter 9: What are Fanfictions?

He knocked at your door quite early in the morning.

Rushing with your stuff, toast between your lips, you ran to the door. Opening it, you waved over at Jungkook who chuckled when you moved to lock your door in a haste.

"Slow down with the toast," he said grabbing it from between your lips as you tried to eat it quick. You were struggling.

He took it and took a bite for himself and your eyes narrowed at him. He wiggled his eyebrows at your form before eating the last bit of the toast and walking down the porch to his car. "Come on," he called out as you finally managed to put your bag on, "you'll be late for class."

You mumbled under your breath as you moved behind him towards his car. Brows furrowing, you questioned, "where's my car?"

"I'll bring you to our place so you can pick it up," he said smiling sweetly as he opened the door for you.

You thanked him but were still slightly confused.

"It'll be easier to get to school from there too," he chimed popping into the driver's seat, "we'd already be halfway."

"What's the real reason?" You asked skeptical.

Jungkook laughed nervously as he exited the driveway and started to drive out onto the main road.

"Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung have asked to see you," he said slowly, not knowing how you'd react.

Your brows jumped. You took a sharp breath of air, "oh, okay awesome."

"Don't worry," he said smiling, "they're cool."

You felt like throwing up again like you did the other night.

Trying not to think about it, you went quiet. Staring out the front window, you were in deep thought. Please don't say anything stupid around them, you whined internally, nostrils flaring a bit.

Jungkook glanced at you so quiet. Moving awkwardly in his seat, thinking it was because of the other night, he managed to pop out a question, "I really am sorry about yesterday."

Your head whipped in his direction.

"Oh what-oh no it's fine, I kissed you back so it's not entirely your fault," you reassured and his brows jumped.

"I was talking about the morning but y-yeah," he said focusing on the street before him, "I'm sorry about that too."

"Oh," you said under your breath a bit. You were embarrassed over mentioning the kiss, but more upset when remembering that morning.

He noticed you get quiet and puckered his lips, nibbling at his inner cheek.

"Yeah..." he trailed off turning at an intersection, "I'm really truly sorry."

You let out a shaky breath, biting down at your lower lip.

His gaze was on the side of your face and you could feel it.

"You apologize excessively."

He pursed his lips at that, smiling. His eyes were still sad however.

-

She lay on the bed, hand clutching at the blanket that was around her. Back facing him, she stared at the bedside table which had tons of notebooks and CDs on it. Her mind trailing past all that had happened between her and the mint haired man.

She felt a warm tear escape one of her eyes. Wiping at it numbly, she hugged at the blanket more, suddenly feeling uncomfortable in her own body.

She took in the harsher breath of air when she felt the bed move next to her.