Chapter 10: What an Ungrateful Ass

There was yelling.

Ever since the video being released and deleted over and over through multiple sites, the BigHit studio was under pressure.

"Taehyung she said you two were broken up I-"

"We weren't!" Taehyung's voice roared with pain, "We weren't hyung! And even if we were it doesn't make it right!"

"Taehyung," Yoongi was crying too, his heart breaking while watching his dongsaeng  cry before him. Trying to reach for Taehyung's arm, Yoongi's eye softened when the boy flinched away from him.

"Don't you dare touch me," he snarled.

"I didn't mean to—this just," Yoongi struggled. Taehyung and him were already not on good terms after the day of the fight, but now this? With this, he could see the hatred in the younger friend's eyes directed towards him.

"You didn't mean to?!" Taehyung shouted in disbelief, "HYUNG HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!"

Yoongi's jaw clenched harshly at that. His teeth felt like snapping off from his constant gritting.

Namjoon and the manager had been trying to get Taehyung to calm down for the past 10 minutes now.

Taehyung however, simply got angrier by the second.

"I'm sorry," Yoongi said under his breath, still in shock over all of this occurring.

"You knew how I felt about her and yet you still-" Taehyung couldn't finish his sentence. He looked away, trying so hard not to lose control.

"She doesn't feel the same way Taehyung," Yoongi explained desperately, "she came to my fucking door telling me that she loved me how-"

Taehyung shoved Yoongi back at that.

"Stop lying."

"Taehyung stop it," Namjoon said softly as he tried to grab the boy's arm again.

Yoongi's eyes were soft. "I'm not lying Taehyung," he said with the most broken expression he could muster, "You didn't believe me that night...believe me now."

Taehyung smiled at that. None of the expression reached his anger-filled eyes.

"You slept with my girlfriend and now you're asking for me to trust you?" He piped smugly.

"She doesn't know what she wants," Yoongi sighed out defeated, "she never has! Fuck! Even telling me that she loves me is total bullshit I-"

"STOP SAYING THAT!"

"That's what she told me Taehyung-"

"Stop!" Taehyung yelled as he shoved Yoongi again.

New angry tears fell from his dark orbs.

"And here I was trying to find ways to apologize to you, thinking that I had betrayed you!"

Yoongi didn't touch Taehyung at all as the boy instantly threw himself at him. Both pushing away a table from the impact, Taehyung attacked his hyung.

"TAEHYUNG!" Namjoon roared as both the manager and him were taken aback from the sudden attack.

They ran over to get the boy off of Yoongi who simply allowed himself get beat.

-

Jungkook jumped at the sound of the table crash against the wall. His heart falling to his stomach when he heard Namjoon's loud voice come out muffled because of the closed door.

The maknae watched as Hoseok went over to the door in a flash, only to be stopped by a shocked Jimin who shook his head.

"It'll only make it worse," Jimin said slowly.