Chapter 5: Taehyung It's Either Her or Me

Namjoon watched smiling lightly over at Jungkook who looked down at his phone repeatedly as it lit up during their showcase screening. Nudging Hoseok a bit, Namjoon nodded over towards the Maknae's direction so Hoseok could see what he saw.

Hoseok smiled warmly himself as he nudged Jin with his knee. Jin was a bit oblivious only to look over at Jungkook texting. Instead of smiling he simply went, "Aish, child get off your phone," so that the management wouldn't have to think of it as such a huge deal.

Namjoon snorted at Jin's reaction to it as that was not what Hoseok and him were trying to get at.

Jungkook flushed as he apologized, putting his phone faced down on the table. Hoseok simply nudged Jin again before looking over at Taehyung and Jimin who were whispering over at each other while looking at the youngest member.

"Texting Y/N?" Hoseok asked grinning from his seat as he looked over at Jungkook when the first song had come to an end in their showcase.

Jungkook swallowed as he simply nodded a bit before looking back over at the screen. His eyes glued onto the flashing images, not wanting to look over at any of his hyungs who were obviously still amused.

"Let him be," Namjoon laughed lightly before the next song started. He grinned when Jungkook smiled in "thank you", not knowing that Namjoon was the one who basically got everyone to notice him texting in the first place. That very irony made Namjoon want to burst out laughing but he simply let his grin grow before looking over at the tv himself.

Being easily distracted, Jin finally caught on so late. Trying not to laugh a bit as he looked over at Jungkook. "Oh," he said under his breath as he patted at the maknae's arm, "I apologize." Jungkook nodded but felt himself getting red. The expression on Hoseok's face wasn't helping him out either.

Jin simply took Jungkook's phone near the end of their second song as he could tell it was lighting up with messages even with it faced down on the table. Jungkook panicked a bit as he looked over at his hyung taking his phone. "Why—" he was cut off when Jin handed it to him without looking at anything. "Go go," he said silently, "just make sure PD Nim doesn't see you."

Jungkook smiled lightly as he nodded. Jin grinned at the cute smile on his friend's face as he took the phone. Looking over at Namjoon, Jin noticed the man smile hugely since he was the only one to realize what Jin had just done. Nodding over at the leader only to have Namjoon purse his lips while his lips curled up and nod back.

Jungkook went back to his phone. An instant huge smile on his face when he tried not to laugh out loud at your messages. He grinned as he texted back.

Jimin and Taehyung finally noticed the phone back in Jungkook's hands. Jimin glanced over at Taehyung. Taehyung smiled when nodding, thumb out as he initiated an expression of approval. Jimin grinned at that, laughing breathily as he whacked playfully at his friend's hand. "Ahhh the pact, the pact," he whispered in his exaggerated busan accent. Taehyung smiled lightly as he nodded, alert, before focusing on the screen again when he felt his manager lightly tap at his shoulder.

Both of the boys just loved the fact that it had been weeks and the two they wanted together, Jungkook and you, were finally started to grow closer. "I'm glad he's getting better," Jimin sighed out, "I kind of respect that he was strong enough to not go for a rebound."

"Who is he so in love with?" Taehyung asked slowly, still so confused over what girl could have this affect on the maknae.

Jimin pursed his lips, "I can't tell you that."

Taehyung nodded, slightly disappointed but glad he tried to ask again, "not your secret to tell...I understand."

Jimin smiled lightly before looking over at his phone that suddenly turned on as well.