Chapter 14: I Missed You Hyung

Jungkook was frozen, all thoughts of you and Racy lost when looking at his hyung before him in pure shock.

"You wanted to talk?" Jungkook asked breathless. The very moment Yoongi had touched his arm to have him stop from leaving, caused the wind to be knocked out of the maknae.

Yoongi smiled lightly as he nodded, "yes."

Jungkook looked around him, the rest of the hyung's had left already. He was completely alone with Yoongi. He simply became more confused.

"Alone? Just me alone?"

Yoongi laughed before patting Jungkook's head. Jungkook's eyes softened as he did so, he smiled so huge at his hyung touching him so lovingly.

"Yes..." Yoongi said before slumping tiredly against the mirror that outstretched along a whole wall. He let his head rest against the mirror before patting at the side beside him.

Jungkook grinned cutely as he practically slid on the ground next to Yoongi when sitting close to him.

Yoongi was slightly taken a back about the space but didn't question it, especially not because of the maknae smiling so greatly.

"What did you want to talk about? Taehyung?" He asked, still smiling largely. The issues that he was cultivating in his mind earlier while dancing suddenly disappearing as he couldn't stop staring at the silver haired man.

Yoongi laughed as he shook his head. The maknae looked so excited.

"No I wanted to talk to you," he said slowly and Jungkook nodded as he straightened up.

Yoongi licked his lips slowly, "I wanted to talk to you about Racy and Y/N."

Jungkook's smile faltered.

"I could see you were upset over them through the practice—heck, everyone that was in this room knew exactly why you were sad," Yoongi said quietly as he smiled cutely at Jungkook who was now quiet.

"What about them?" Jungkook asked and Yoongi swallowed harshly. He knew how the boy had reacted to Jimin and you, and didn't want him to react the same way with him. The last thing Yoongi needed was another member to hate his guts.

"First," Yoongi said slowly, "You and Racy..."

Jungkook had trouble looking his older friend in the eye.

"Aish, Jungkook-ah I know how you feel about her it's fine," Yoongi sighed out as he rubbed at the boys neck in reassurance.

Jungkook relaxed, but his eyes still never met the man before him.

"Although I truly believe that you don't actually love her..."

Jungkook's brows furrowed deeply at that, his gaze snapping immediately in his hyung's direction.

Yoongi's lips pursed at the expression. He knew he had to bottle up his opinion on the infatuation and simply focused on why he was here in the first place.

"What do you mea—"

"You say you love her and yet you're claiming to befriend her," Yoongi piped, changing the subject.

Jungkook went quiet again.

"That's not right Jungkook. It's not fair to either of you...you want more from her."

The dark haired boy tensed again, his eyes glazing over as he stared down at the ground.

"You hope that if you stay her friend and be sweet...she'll maybe return the feelings you feel for her," Yoongi sighed out, "Trust me. I've been in that position with a woman before and it sucks. Although she never found out, I got hurt almost every day when she was out with her boyfriend."