Chapter 7: She's Nothing Compared to You

His head was pounding. Moaning in pain, he moved on the comfy surface below him as he sleepily arched his head back on the pillow. Releasing a breath of relief, his brows furrowed when his temple seemed to lightly touch a warm surface. Moving to rest his ear on the pillow, his head to the side, his forehead crinkled when his nose brushed something.

Eyes struggling to open as the throbbing in his brain didn't end, he blinked softly when eyeing who he was laying with. Trying to register the girl's face close to his for a while, his eyes suddenly widened when he finally got his shit together.

"Holy shit," he heaved out, head snapping down at his form immediately to see whether or not his clothes were still intact.

He thanked every possible person he mentally could register when spotting his clothes still there. It reassured him that his belt was hugging his hips well.

Looking over at you when you snuggled sleepily into him, Jungkook swallowed so hard when he felt your hand lightly move at his waist.

You were hugging him as you slept.

He swore under his breath when trying to move his arm from around you, however, he simply ended up having it fall onto the bed in defeat. Head hitting the pillow, he shut his eyes, cursing at the fact that he couldn't remember much of the other night. Trying to recall the events wasn't helping his head either.

You suddenly felt a little cold, snuggling into the warmth of the individual next to you, it took you a moment to snap awake. Eyes fluttering open, you stared at the boy's face next to yours.

I FELL ASLEEP?  You were shocked out of your mind while staring at the boy who was eyeing the ceiling in...pain? Is he okay?

He seemed to look over your way in hopes to move his arm from underneath your form, but instead met your eyes staring at him and instantly froze.

"Hi," you squeaked, swallowing hard at how unbelievably close he was.

He simply blinked, his eyes wide.

He's sober shit shit shit shit. Can he be drunk again please? I don't want to explain this, you felt yourself getting nauseous, freaking out internally.

"Now would be a good time to fill me in," he said softly, his face still inches away from yours.

He looked terrified.

You looked terrified.

"Perfect," you mumble to yourself.

"What?" he asked and you pursed your lips shaking your head.

"Don't worry," you chimed, "nothing big happened."

He swallowed hard. Awkwardly looking down at you in nothing but a towel and pressed against him, his voice was high, "y-yeah, this right here is just normal between friends."

You normally would have come up with a smug comment topped with a roll of your eyes, but instead you simply lay there, eyeing him. You were still so surprised that this was actually happening. Why did you have to fall asleep, you whined to yourself.

"I'm guessing I was drunk and came here," he sighed out and you shut your eyes a bit.

"Please shut up."

His brows knitted, "Why?"

"Cause Kook, your breath smells like donkey dick," you chimed instantly, having your eyes meet his again as you smiled while cutely scrunching your nose in disgust a bit.

He grinned a bit at that.

"Ohhh," he breathed on your face purposely causing you to yelp and move away a bit, hand at his mouth suddenly as he breathed down at you again, "Reallyyyy?"