Chapter 4

I shoved a spoonful of cookie dough ice cream into my mouth as I stared at the large screen before me. Right now, me and Brady were sitting in the screening room, shoving ice cream into our mouths and getting fat. Each holding his own bucket of ice cream.

"We've got the whole house to ourselves, could be currently throwing a party and having a great night. But no, we're watching the vow instead" he complained dramatically.

"You're so whiny, I swear. And you know damn well why we can't do just that. Remember the last time I actually listened to you and threw a party? My mom's expensive vases shows it all-oh, wait they've all been crashed into tiny pieces" I said shaking my head.

"And what do you have against the vow?" I added with a frown.

"It was a one time thing and they didn't mean to break them" he argued.

"They held it and threw it straight out the window. How in the hell did they not mean it?" I exasperated before shoving another spoonful into my mouth and devouring my favourite ice cream.

"Lets go clubbing then, you're so boring" he whined.

"I'm not boring" I scoffed.

"Prove it" he challenged.

"Oh, I'm not going there. Hell to the no" I said shaking my head.

"Come on, Andy!" He pleaded giving me big puppy dog eyes while pouting.

"Nope, I'm not-ugh, I hate you!" I gave in glaring at him.

"You love me" he said, stupidly making a kissy face.

"Whatever" I mumbled with a roll of my eyes before turning my attention back to the big black screen.

"Get your lazy ass up and go get dressed, Gomez" he ordered.

*

"I don't have anything to wear" I complained as I threw dresses, skirts over my back.

"The hell you mean? You're fucking closet is full and that's saying alot seeing that your closet is bigger than my ego" I heard Brady say from somewhere behind me.

"What ego?" I said with a smirk.

"Bitch" he muttered making me fake a gasp.

"Step aside, woman" he said pushing me to the side before taking matters into his own hands.

"So last year...you still have this? So trashy...too casual...This looks like dog shit, why the hell would you even spend money on this? "

"Hey!" I huffed before it went dark as something was thrown over my head.

I cursed him out under my breath before snatching the clothing off my head. It turned out to be this cocktail green dress I bought last year. This is dog shit? Puh-lease. The guy can't seem to know shit about fashion. Obviously.

"Wear this" I heard him say before throwing another dress at me.

"I bought this when I was sixteen, Brady" I argued with arched eyebrows to get my point across.

"So? You didn't have tits back then, try it now" he said casually with a shrug before sauntering out of my walk-in closet.

My eyes widened, cheeks flushed red, not in embarrassment but rather in anger. Brady was like my brother, I don't get embarrassed around him. The guy just simply drives me insane and makes the sanest person lose their shit.

After closing the door to my closet and slipping into the dress Brady picked out. I smoothed the fabric before stepping outside and bit my lip in anticipation as I waited for Brady's opinion. I stood there watching as he tapped his index finger against his chin, looking to be deep in thought.