Chapter 25

I wasn't sure for exactly how long I cried in his arms. But it was only when we heard the door to the restaurant slam shut and someone walk out did I pull away a little and we both turned to look at who it was.

"Andy? What are you guys doing out here? It's pretty hectic back in there, we need you guys-"

He walked towards us, not seeming to have seen my tears stained face. But when his gaze finally locked with mine, worry and confusion imidiatelly swam in his irises.

"Andy? What's wrong? Are you okay? Hell, obviously you're not if you're crying"

He quickened his pace and stepped closer towards me to pull me into a hug on reaching us. But I didn't let him, instead I took a step back. Imidiatelly his eyebrows furrowed deeper on my sudden action.

"Andy?"

"I wanna go home"

I said quietly to no one in particular, looking down avoiding their gazes. I tried to ignore their burning gazes on me and rounded the car to reach the passenger's door. Opening the door, I settled inside and fell back instantly into the chair.

I couldn't hear exactly what they were saying, but I could feel Justin taking worried glances my way before reluctantly nodding. Giving Brady a pat on his shoulder, he gave me one last look before turning around and walking back inside the restaurant.

I heard the driver's door open and then slam shut. I turned to look outside the window as I heard him revive the ignition. And then we were soon speeding down the road.

Everything around me went by in a blur as I stared outside the window with my mind somewhere else. I was confused and hurt. I felt betrayed and I didn't exactly know what to do about more than just one thing.

"We're here...now you wanna tell me what exactly happened?"

I only snapped out of my trance of thoughts when I felt a hand being placed on my shoulder. I flinched slightly in stratle, turning to face him, his eyes softened on locking with mine.

"Oh, I forgot it's only you who has the right to ask questions and demand answers around here"

It scared me how much calm I was. Although I felt like a volcano erupting on the inside, I seemed to be a calm ocean on the outside.

"What are you talking about?" He frowned, retreating his hand back from my shoulder.

"How long are you really planning on acting dumb? Pushing me away and lying to me? Brady we're supposed to be best friends and I had to go through so much alone, just because you wouldn't pick up your damn phone, doing God only knows what...I don't feel like I know you anymore" I spat, throwing my hands up in the air.

"Andy..."

"If you were there today, you'd know how much it hurts just to hear that name..." a sob managed to escape past my lips, even after the effort I was trying to put to push back any tears.

"Please just tell me what's wrong. I can't take the sight of you looking so...broken" he pleaded, trying to reach for my hand, but I imidiatelly snatched my hand back to my side.

"Just tell me one thing...is there something going on between you and Ellie? And Please, just please tell me the truth" I was basically pleading by now, begging him with my eyes to just tell me the truth.

He opened his mouth and then closed it again, clenching his jaw before turning his face to look back ahead at the empty road.

"She's been staying over at my place the last couple days...I never meant for anything to happen, Andy, but I can't deny that there's something there we feel for each other"