Chapter 12

Brady's P.O.V

"No, no...no" she kept mumbling.

I frowned in worry, not having any clue as to what to do. I thought it stopped, but apparently I thought wrong. I pushed her hair, that was stuck to her forehead from her sweating, back.

"Andy, please...you're worrying me" I whispered, silently praying she'd wake up.

This happened for three weeks straight about four years ago, then it suddenly stopped. No one knows about this but me and Maria. Her parents doesn't know, not my mom and not even her. I got worried when Justin asked to talk to me in private in the hall of their apartment, he explained how she was awake and kept saying wierd things, but then just suddenly fainted.

I tried not to freak out, it can't be happening again. This time I have no idea how long it's gonna stay. If I wake her up, she keeps saying wierd things, imagining things that didn't happen or forgetting things that did happen. I had no idea what it was, but it always seemed that she was having some sort of a nightmare.

You shouldn't wake her up when this happens, you just let her wake up on her own, that's what I've learned from over the years. She never remembers what she's dreamed though, I've tried asking her before and she just replied, looking at me weirdly, that she doesn't remember.

When Justin told me about what happened and I walked into the room, where she was sleeping, I still didn't believe what he said was really happening. Not again. But when I stepped foot inside the room, it was like I already knew it was happening all over again. So I did what I used to do when it happened four years ago.
I sat down beside her, tucked her hair behind her ears, whispered for her to wake up while caressing her cheek. It always seems to be the only thing that works. I just needed to make sure she's alright, what is she dreaming about?

"Andy...it's me Brady, I made you your favourite pancakes" I whispered, caressing her cheek gently.

She hummed, stirring slightly in her sleep.

"Yeah, that's right, chocolate chip pancakes"

Her eyes slowly fluttered open and wandered around the room before falling on me. As if taking in her surroundings, she stared at me for a while, not moving nor saying a thing as if giving her mind a chance to register that I was here.

"Morning, sleepy ass" I said with a grin when she groaned pushing her pillow over her face.

"Go away! " she groaned.

"If you wanna be late to school and have your parents kick your ass? Then be my guest" I said with a shrug.

"But, why? Why do we have to go to school this early? " she whined.

"Because that's how school people are" I replied simply.

"Who are school people? " she asked, pushing the pillow away from her face.

"People who teach at school-"

"You mean teachers? " she asked arching an eyebrow, deciding to be a smart ass.

"People who run the school, people who build the school, people who make us go to school, people who make us wake up so early to go to school, people who go to school-"

"I get it! Now get your ass off my bed" she demanded, pushing me aside before standing up and started dragging herself towards the bathroom.

I wonder if I'd ever be able to find out what's wrong with her...

Andrea's P.O.V

It was finally Friday and I was at home, picking out my outfit for tonight. I called the girls over and they should be here any minute from now. Just as I held two skirts in my hands, contemplating which would make the better choice, did I hear the doorbell ring.