Chapter 9

Times like these I really hoped I'd have the girls with me here, even Brady who doesn't stop annoying me. But by the end of the day, he'll always be much better company than hearing Brittany and her minions blabber about stupid shit.

I started wondering why I even bother pretending that they don't annoy the hell outta me. Why was it even that complicated? I wonder if Aracely's and Ellie's school is anything near here. Fake I mean. Everyone, well most of them, are just either spoiled brats or annoying, which wasn't that much of a difference really.

I sat there pigging out on one of the new sandwiches I've created while I tried my best to keep all my rude comments to myself. All they did was complain about how unfair almost about everything and everyone was. Apparently life was so unfair to them.

Brady was god knows where, doing god knows what. And I didn't exactly know where Harry and the other guys were. Coach George was probably holding them back, seeing that there was this one big game coming up.

I didn't bother pretending to be lady like around these girls, I thought that if I was gross enough, they'll just leave disgusted. But they were so engrossed in their own 'problems', they couldn't notice me practically finishing my sandwich in about three huge bites.

"The dress was so gorgeous, but that bitch got her filthy hands on them first. I couldn't do anything, it wasn't like I could've stabbed her with my heels-which I was seriously contemplating-but back to the point...the dress was gorgeous with a capital G "

Gina complained in her stupid overly dramatic high pitched voice, it almost felt like I was in the 'mean girls'. I'm not even overexagrating.

"That is so sad-but not as sad as my hair. I don't even know what those hair products have against me anymore" Addison complained, stabbing the lettuce with her fork.

Would I be exaggerating if I said that the whole salad contained of about only...lettuce?

"Ugh! Remind me again why I'm listening to all this? " Julia groaned, putting her hands over her face.

"Stop whining, Julia. Not all of us only care about slutting around" Brittany said absently as she sipped from her bottle of water.

"Excuse me?" Julia spat, arching an eyebrow at her.

"We all know that you sleep around, no need to play dumb" Brittany said with a shrug.

"First of all, I'm not sleeping around and I'm definitely not a whore-which you're obviously implying-second of all, I don't even know why I allow myself anymore to sit around with whiny brats like you" Julia spat, glaring at Brittany before yanking up her tray of food and sauntering away.

"Can you believe her?" Gina gasped shocked with her mouth agape.

"She's such an ungrateful bitch, people would kill to sit with us " Addison added, twirling a strand of her hair around her finger.

"Not all" I muttered under my breath.

"Anyways, me and the girls were going shopping this afternoon. And we'd like if you joined us, Andy" Brittany said with a huge ass fake smile.

"I can't...I'm sorry, but my parents have this dinner tonight with important guests and I have to be there" I said in fake disappointment with a small apologetic smile.

"It's okay, I know how parents could be with those 'dinners' of theirs. You could join us some other time anyways" she said with a shrug.

"Yeah...totally"

Where the hell are you, Brady?!

Elena's P.O.V

I slammed my locker shut, groaning under my breath on hearing the annoying overly loud bell ring. I wasn't ready to start this day yet, taking annoying and boring ass classes all day, when I could be outside, surfing or even sunbathing by the beach.