Chapter 11

Andrea's P.O.V

"Ugh! I hate french" Brady grumbled from beside me.

"You hate about every single subject. Hell, you even hate gym class" I said, giving him a blank face.

"That's because they all suck ass" he said as if it was the most obvious thing.

"Whatever. So..." I trailed off with a smirk.

"So..." he mimicked me, only for me to roll my eyes.

"How's my best friend's love life going? " I asked with a little smirk.

"Oh, you really wanna talk about my love life?" He asked, raising both eyebrows at me.

"Um...that's what I just asked, why?" I asked confused.

"Nothing. Just that my love life is really active" he said with a smirk.

"What's that supposed to mea-you know what? Don't answer that. And seriously? You're so disgusting" I gagged as he rolled his eyes at me.

"You're the one who asked" he defended with a one shoulder shrug.

"I only meant if you found yourself a girl, but of course you chose to understand it that way though" I sarcastically said.

"You know I prefer to live a free man" he said with a frown as if what I've just said was stupid.

"Even free men settle down at some point" I tried to reason with him.

But I should've known it was a lost case.

"At some point! Which isn't now, tomorrow, it doesn't even have to be next year or-"

"I get it" I said, cutting him off mid-blabber.

"Whatever, you're just jealous your love life isn't as active as mine is" he mumbled.

"That's not something I'd even be jealous of" I said with a tired sigh.

Before he could even say anything else, the bell rang signalling that we should head to class. We took our separate ways, him dragging himself down the hall while I just rolled my eyes at his dramatic self before turning around only to be faced with Brittany, Gina and Addison.

"Andy! How are you? " Brittany asked with a smile, showing her perfect white teeth.

I had to admit, she had a beautiful smile.

"I'm fine. You?" I asked, trying not to be rude and to keep the conversation going.

"I'm great actually" she replied, her smile never faltering.

"Yeah, we had alot of fun yesterday" Gina beamed.

"We wish you were with us though" Addison added.

"I take it that you had more fun than I had yesterday" I tried to sound disappointed because honestly if anything, I had fun yesterday myself too.

But me being nice, I acted like I was sad I couldn't hang out with them yesterday.

"How was your family dinner?" Brittany asked.

"It was fine, I guess" I said with a shrug.

"My parent's dinners never fail to bore me to death, so I really feel ya, gurl" Gina said, shuddering as if remembering how painful her parent's dinners were.

"Enough about parents, Britt is throwing a party this Friday and you should totally come. I mean, everyone are" Addison said.

"I'll make sure to be there" I said with a small tight smile.