~*~10~*~

Haters To Mates - Part 10

We're all panicking. Well the others are, I'm just sitting here, lost.

"Jez, eat." Cam whispered nudging me.

I shook my head, losing myself deep into wonders.

"J, you're worrying me..."

I looked up into his soft pleading face. Dammit. Whenever he does that, he always gets what he wants. Or so I think.

"Fine," I mumbled grabbing the sandwich that was once in his hands. He smile crept to his face, as he took a seat beside me.

"So why so concerned or worried over Kayla?"

"I don't know. Just something doesn't seem right."

"Like...?"

"Uhh."

"You do realise even if she lives, she's would've been headed for jail, or something like that, right?"

"Yeah, but think about it, at this stage, something tells me she won't survive." I mumbled biting my lips.

"There's not much we could do..."

"You mean there's nothing to do, but sit here and wait for the results."

As I said that the doors of the room where Kayla was, opened. Out came the doctor shaking his head.

"I have no idea what entered her system, I went through every possible thing. There's nothing I could make out." The doctor said with a pained face.

"S-so, she's dead?"

At the corner of the room, Kayla's dad spot the doctor, he ran over to us, pulling onto the doctor's arm.

"You have to save her! She's my only daughter!" he screamed crying.

I stood there helplessly, not knowing what to do. I mean Kayla's dad was pretty much teaming up on us before, but yet at the same time I felt bad for him.

The doctor took one look at Kayla's dad, and ripped his arms away from him, walking off shaking his head vigorously.

"Let's leave him some time to calm down," Cam whispered into my ear. I just nodded in agreement and both of us headed out of the hospital building.

"You stop right there, you freakin murderers!" We heard someone yell out. Turning my head I found a very angry looking dad looking at me.

"Mr Gold, you have to understand, this has nothing to do with us."

"Yeah right, you guys wanted to get rid of her."

"Never is death the solution!" I spat at him in frustration.

"Of course you'd say that."

This has nothing to do with me, oh my god. Cam kept a grip on my arm and nudged me nodding over to the parking lot. Knowing I don't have much choices, I walked away from the drama.

"So how did we get into this mess?" I asked rubbing my temples.

"By being mates with each other."

"Fate pulled us together." We whispered pulling each other into a hug. While resting my head on his shoulders we just listened to each others breathing.

"So where to?" Cam asked playing with a strand of hair.

"I don't know. I don't know."

"Th-" My phone cutted him off from his words.

"Hello?" I said into my phone, uncertain.

Silence.

"Hell-o?"

Silence.

"Anyone there?"

Silence.

Cam looked at me curious. I shrugged.

"Hello? Anyone there?"

"You b*tch...watch out." A deep voice answered. Then I heard a click which signaled the caller had ended the call. Checking the ID that called. It was a number I don't recognize.

"Who was that?" Cam asked resting his chin on my head. Dang, was I that short?

"I have no idea."

"Okayy..What did they say?"

I looked into his knows not knowing weather or not to tell him. If I tell him, he'd be worried. But if I don't tell him, his reaction afterwards when he finds out would be worse.

"You won't like it.."

"Since when do I like anything?" he asked sarcastically.

"Uh, when you found me?" I said jokingly.

"Okay, other than you."

I moved to peck his cheek, and sat back down.

"Okay, now tell me what this person said.

"Ummm..."

He sat there looking bored at me.

"Watch out bitches."

He stopped playing with my hair, and froze.

"Give me your phone."

I watched him scroll through my phone, and he mumbled, shit under his breath.

"Do you know who it is?"

"Sure do. It's Kayla's dad."

---------------------------------------

Vote!

Fan!

Comment!

Like!