Chapter Twenty One

Tony POV

I ran a hand through my hair and flicked through pages on the Internet about brainwashing.

"Sir," Jarvis said.

"What J? I'm busy."

"The power in elevator 2 has gone out."

"Anyone trapped?" I asked, spinning around in my chair and sliding across the room to the computer that showed my security cameras.

"Mr. Barton and Ms. Romanoff seem to be the only ones, sir."

I huffed and clicked on the right camera.

"Oh shit."

I tried not to grin too much at the scene playing out on the camera. Clint had Natasha up against the wall of the elevator.

Clint tugged his shirt off and kissed Natasha again.

Okay, I can't have people having sex in my elevator. That's just wrong even by my standards.

"Jarvis, cut the power back on and tell them to go find a bed."

I turned the computer screen off and leaned back in my chair. I looked back over at the other table. My coffee was still sitting over there. I kicked off the desk and rolled per to the table, picking up my coffee as I went by.

I came to a stop near the door and I waited. About five minutes later Natasha stormed in, Clint following closely on her heels.

"Can you put your shirt back on?" I asked, tilting my head and sipping on the now cold coffee.

Clint glared and pulled his shirt on. I smirked into my cup and Natasha yanked me up.

I dropped the coffee in my surprise and it shattered on the floor. I scowled.

"That was my favorite mug. It had a hulk on it," I pouted.

"Did you find out a way to fix him?"

"I think you're doing just fine," I snapped sarcastically.

Natasha glared and Clint smirked behind her.

"I mean, you were-"

"Shut up, Stark."

"It seems like you guys are fine. Making out in my elevator," I muttered, walking out into the hallway.

Natasha followed me but Clint didn't.

"Tony, we are not fine. I want Clint back."

"He is back. And you seemed pretty okay with how he is."

"No he isn't! I want the old Clint!"

"I want my partner back. Not whoever the red room brainwashed him to be! Understand? So please, please help me."

I sighed and looked at her. Her eyes were wide and pleading. I rolled my eyes and huffed.

"Natasha, I'm not sure I will be able to 'fix' him. I just don't know what exactly they did to him."

"But-"

"No buts! I'll do what I can. If you start pulling a Rogers and hounding me about it every two minutes, I'm not going to do shit."

"Okay. Thank you, Tony."

"You're welcome. No more making out in my private elevator."

"Whatever Stark."

I left and went to the kitchen for a snack and a new, hot coffee.