Walking Home with Beefy

LeafyIsHere's/Calvin's Point of View

"Psst. Calvin..." A voice was faintly heard as I snuggling more in pillow, letting out a groan.

"Calvin..." It says my name again, this time more louder.

"Calvin, wake up!" I opened my eyes and yawned. As I hugged my pillow tighter. Wait... Do pillows move?

"Dude, like, can you get off of me?" A familiar female voice said, right above my head.

I looked up to see (Y/N)'s face flushed red, from embarrassment? I don't know. But I do know I'm hugging her waist and my head was on her lap. Wait... I'm snuggling on her fucking stomach.

I sat up too quickly that made my head bump into hers. I touched my forehead in pain as I looked at her. She was also doing the same thing but tears are about to spill from her eyes.

I panicked, forgetting about my pain, as I sat up, carefully not hitting her again. I grabbed both of her hands in mine. I removed them as I kissed her forehead.

After that, I rubbed the bruise forming around her head.

"Heheh... Sorry." I said, a lopsided grin made its way in my face as I scratched the back side of my head.

I winced as I remembered I still have my bump too. Groaning as I rubbed the damned spot. I heard (Y/N) snicker beside me.

I pouted and looked at her, "What?"

"Nothing, nothing." She continued to laugh on her own. I shook my head, a small smile coming out.

I looked at my wrist watch to see it was way past dismissal. It was nearly quarter to five.

I stood up and stretched. I could her my spine and neck crack. I sighed in relief as I looked at her, who is looking at me-- more like staring though.

I fake coughed as I hid my blushing red fucking tomato face. She snapped out and just looked at me questionably.

"W-We should go home. It's getting pretty late. Why don't we go t-t-together?" Damn it, fuck you blushing face.

She smiled and nodded, I can see a little bit of pink on her cheeks. I smiled at that as I held a hand for her to take. She took it and I pulled her up from the ground.

She stretched and yawned. I glanced the locked door, walking over to it and turning the handle. It opened... Did somebody saw us!? If so... Did they do blackmailing!?

I groaned as I slid my hand down from my face. A facepalm. (Y/N) walked over and panicked a little. I think she's thinking the same thing as me.

"I HOPE ITS NOT YOUR FANGIRLS!!" She jumped and pointed at me, she had a glare fixated on me like it was my fault.

I raised my hands up in defense as I stuttered out, "M-Maybe it was just a-a t-teacher?" It came out like a question more than a statement.

She slumped and dragged her feet into the building. I rolled my eyes at her as a smirk forming on my face.

Your Point of View

Stupid people, stupid lock on the fucking door, stupid Calvin making me feel this way... That's a little cheesy.

I groaned as I slumped and began dragging my feet inside the building. I can feel him smirk at my back like it was amusing. I can't wait to get home.

My phone buzzed on my pocket, hey, what you look at that. I pulled it out and saw Lui texting me about... 29 messages and 6 missed calls.

And about a lot more from the dance crew. I sighed at their antics as I typed in our group chat that I'm okay. I pocketed my phone as I walked out the collage building with Calvin.

"So..." That broke out of my thinking space.

I glanced at him expectantly as I patiently waited on what he is about to say. He got the message and continued.

"I was wondering... Uhm... C-Can you c-come to my house s-sometime?" He said as his hands shifted on his jacket pocket. His voice was slightly wavering almost like... He's nervous...

"I guess... I mean we live across from each other. Maybe, maybe." I nodded to myself. Wait is this some sort of... Nah that can't be it.

"Cool! T-Then Friday?" He suggested that made me frown. I have practice with the crew on Friday.

"I-I have practice with the dance crew that day... Maybe after." I said, hesitantly. But nonetheless, I saw him smile and nodded in agreement.

For a second there, he frowned for a millisecond.