Leafy Shishou?

Third Person's Point of View

Calvin had a major nose bleed, this made him stumbled a back and held his nose. His look was on the ground, a little dazed by what he have seen.

What you may ask? Well--

"Nyan nyan nyan nyan, ni hao nyan! Gorgeous, delicious and deculture~!" You sang the song of the said cafe shop.

But the thing Calvin had a nosebleed due to what you are wearing. A black maid outfit was hugged on your body, making your chest stand out. It ends just on mid thigh. Ruffles are added on near the collarbone, sleeves and skirt.

A cute apron with a face of a cat was worn in front of your dress. White knee socks with a ribbon on the end, black shoes with a white ribbon on top, and a black frilly maid's cap. Your face with eyeliner to make you look like a cat and a little hint of blush.

Lastly, (F/C) cat ears, paws and tail was added.

"(Y/N)!?" Calvin exclaimed his eyes looking at you with shock and bewilderment. You snapped out of your character and looked at him, puzzled.

"H-Hi?" You timidly said, waving one of your paws with the other near your chest.

Calvin, who recovered, said, "Why are you wearing like that!? Who made you do this!?"

You laughed nervously while scratching the back of your neck.

"W-Well..."

Flashback

"What. Is. It?" You said to CJ, who was ready to jump out of his skin.

"I-I..." He stuttered out, slightly shaking that made you narrow your eyes more into him.

"Fine! Lui and Garry had been planning to get you to be their model since they like your beauty and... Yeah." He explained, a bit too quickly. He sighed and walked back to the counter, but stopped by you.

"Wait, they want me to be their model?" You questioned, your voice ha a tinge of disbelieving.

You? A model? That can't be right, riiiiight?

"Yeah." CJ shrugged as he plopped his arms on the counter. His face had this expression that he was already gonna be in trouble with the duo but it was microscopic.

"Oooookay... Anyways, can I do something here other than sitting here my ass all day and drinking coffee while I surf the web?" You quickly changed the subject.

You weren't actually afraid that you'll be their model but rather just wait for them to ask you. Besides, you want to point out to them that CJ that already told you to make him in trouble.

"Actually..."

Flashback End

"So yeah, here I am!" You smiled at Calvin, who was sitting on one of the empty seats on the cafe. You gave him a tissue, which he gladly accepted and stuffed it in his nose.

"Ugh... But why do you have to wear that?" He mumbled. He was not bothered by dressing up like that but the fact other males are gonna flirt with you if he's not around.

"It's part of the routine. You'll get used to it." You waved it off. CJ soon came with a cup of coffee in hand.

He smiled an apologetic smile as he placed down the coffee on the table.

"Hahah... Sorry about the whole (Y/N) thing. And she was the one who asked for it." He said, smirking at you. You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms then pouted.

He laughed and walked back to the counter while waving to you to on the back of his hand.

When he was gone, Clavin looked at you, checking you out. You noticed this and immediately bopped your fist on his head. He yelped as he rubbed the spot you hit him.

"Oi. Whatchu lookin' at?" You said, placing both hands on your hips. He smirked and said the most unexpected thing you would ever heard from him.

"So... Am I like your master now?"

•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•

Heyo~ Sorry for the almost prevented chapter. There was three comments on the last chapter that I need to make moar so I made MOAR.

And I'm still fourteen with a perverted mind... Ugh.