Can't Say No

Your Point of View

Okay, I was just chilling here laying down the grass on the local park. My eyes gazing up on the sky, making shapes with some clouds here and there.

It was a two week break from collage, nothing to do for little ol' me. Everyone get to hang out with their friends, Itachi and Sakura went back to Japan for family business, Garry, Lui and CJ are going on a trip for some kind of music and dance competition.

And there's me, just cloud gazing. Well, Calvin is back at his house, possibly doing another video.

I sighed and rolled around the grass in boredom. Luckily, there's only few people around, just two families. Aish... I wonder what mom and dad are doing.

I rolled too much on the right that I hit something hard. I looked up to see Calvin raising an eyebrow at me as well as smirking.

"Ugh... What'd ya want?" I grumbled, sitting up with my legs crossed and my back slightly leaned forward.

I felt shifting besides me, I knew he sat next to me.

"What about you? You were just rolling around like someone on crack." He snickered, making me blush hard red.

"Really? That's not surprising at all whenever it came from me." I sighed, letting my back fall on the grass behind me.

"I guess so." He shrugged and did the same action as I but putting both of his hands behind his head.

My eyes returned to the big blue sky, almost immediately, I zoned out while making out shapes once again.

"Hey..." I heard him call out. I hummed, saying him to go on. He gulped, unsure what to say.

"If we ever finish collage... Would you..." He trailed off, as if the words were stuck on his throat. I glanced at my boyfriend, raising both eyebrows in expectation.

"I would...?"

"Would you marry me?"

I smiled, utterly happy. Sigh, my dreams are finally coming true. My mind wondered off from where I was still young and naive.

Then, from when I heard there was a new neighbor moving in when I was fourteen. From when I met him when my parents want us to introduce ourselves to them.

And finally, where I found his channel and fangirled over him.

I chuckled at the memories, not noticing a tear dropped on my eye. Calvin wiped it away with his thumb, looking at me with pure concern.

"Wha--"

"Don't worry. I would never say no to you."