After Practice ~ Extra A/N

Ugh... Hey guys. A little bit of another author's note here.

So if you haven't read the last author's note on the last chapter. Welp, at least I'm not that fucking embarrassed anymore.

Okay so I said that I can't put up YouTube videos, right? Well... I was wrong. FUCKING WRONG.

Ugh... Period. Anyways, I was scrolling down my notifications to read and reply to you guys then I had to update 'My Cancerous Drawings'.

I accidentally pressed the video one and it said on the search bar that it was relatable to YouTube. I face palmed at myself and at my retardiness.

Sorry, guys. Author-chan is on her second day of period and she is not in her right mind. She's on her left side of her mind.

Ugh... Enjoy~ *Colaspses*

Third Person's Point of View

After you and Sakura came back, she had her fair share of lectures from Itachi and Lui. They included you by saying, 'Don't trust pink haired girls.', which Sakura complained about.

You guys are now practicing some moves which I can't put everything in detail. Once you guys were on the half of the song, Itachi stopped the music and clapped his hands in satisfaction.

"Good job. Tomorrow will still be the same in the afternoon, same time, same place. Oh and (Y/N)?" You liked at him and hummed in response.

"Be careful of pink hair girls." With that he walked off with Sakura whining about on what he said.

You shook your head at the couple as you strut towards your bag. Slinging it over your shoulder, you began your way out of the gym.

"Woah, woah, woah! Hold up there, doll." A familiar cringey voice rang out. You knew that voice and immediately flinched.

You turned to Garry and said, "What?" It came out really innocent as your eyes looked at him like a child would.

He blushed and shook his head. He grinned as he pulled a red head, who was struggling, and a bluenette, which had his face on a poker one.

Lui sighed and glanced at you, "Garry said it was too dangerous for a lady like you to walk home, even if it is still bright out. His words not mine."

"That really..." You trailed off, unsure of how finish it. You have choices but it is really harsh that might've offended him.

"Idiotic?" CJ said as he snickered at his blonde friend with Lui. Garry whined about the choice of words that CJ said and looked at you, unusually silent.

"Uh... Sweet?" You finished, giving off a lopsided grin. You rubbed your arm and realized you haven't changed your shirt yet.

You told them to wait as you run to the women's changing room. The trio looked at you until you were out of sight then talked amongst themselves.

"I told you she is perfect." Lui hissed at Garry, who was hiding behind CJ in fear. CJ just rolled his eyes at the blonde.

"Okay, I'm back. That didn't take long, did it?" You said as you guys started to walk out the gym. You were wearing a baggy shirt with the sleeves folded over your leggings.

"Nah. Hey, (Y/N)." Garry called out, glancing at you. He had a plan but will be immediately shut down.

"Yeah?"

"Can we come to your house?" That question made you stop and act nervously. The trio halted and looked at you curiously.

You laughed and said, "Sorry but no can do." Garry slumped in defeat as his two friends laughed at his misery.

"Reeeeeejected!" CJ chuckled as he slung an arm around Garry, mockingly.

You rolled your eyes while smiling at them. You felt like at home. Home... Your eyes widen and run off without the guys noticing you. They looked back to you to see you're missing from your spot.

"Aw. Look Garry, you made her run." Lui said as he bumped the poor guy's head with his fist.

"Well! Is too late not I say sorry~?" He sung as he ran off, not wanting to meet Lii's wrath.

•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•

Hey~ this was just an extra because mostly, this was an author's note. It's about my shame and humiliation. Also stupidity. Bye!

~バカのきつね。( ^ω^ )