Leading Lady

Third Person's Point of View

Itachi walked up to CJ, who was snapping and tapping his foot while listening to the beats of the found song. He looked at his friend's laptop to see the title.

He grabbed on of the earplugs and stuck them into his ear. He listened for a minute before taking it off the earphone. He looked at everybody and said,

"We'll use that song. (Y/N), be ready since it your first time." With that he walked off, Sakura trailing behind him. You guessed that they are discussing about the choreography will be used.

They glanced at (Y/N) and nodded to each other. Sakura walked back to you, offering a nervous smile. You turned to her and gave a questioning look.

She laughed nervously and scratched the back of her head, "Um... You see, Itachi and I were agreeing that you'll be the leading lady."

Your eyes widen, mouth open as you stare at her, puzzled. "EH!?"

The pinkette jumped, slight taken aback about your reaction. Garry came back into the picture and raised an eyebrow at you two before walking towards Lui, who was sitting on the bleachers.

"'Sup, man. You look like you're thinking about something with that hard look on you face on." What he said was true, Lui had his eyebrows furrowed and mouth curved slightly downwards as if he's frowning.

"Oh, hey. Just thinking about... You know..." Lui trailed off, making it sure it kept hidden and secret. Garry get what he was saying as he nodded in understanding.

He suddenly got an idea to tease him. He smirked at the red head and said, "Ah... Young love. Who knew you would find your special someone." He nudged his friend in a teasingly manner.

Lui just rolled his eyes at his friend's childish antics as he continued to think deeply. Thinking about something that isn't about you but rather a hunch.

'Is someone spying on us? I feel like... There's more than one...' He thought, ignoring his friend's ranting beside him as he looked at the gym doors.

He saw no one but wasn't really quite sure so he just shrugged off the thought and listened to Garry, who kept rambling on and on about homework and practice.

"Holy fucking shit, dude. We almost got caught." Pyro whispered to his two friends as they crouched down so they couldn't be seen through the window.

"No shit, Sherlock." Jack rolled his eyes as he tried to calm his adrenaline rush by counting by thousands.

"Ugh... Let's just go. Their probably gonna practice the whole afternoon, just like (Y/N) said." Calvin glowered as he sighed and glanced at his wristwatch.

"Hm. True. Let's go get lunch. I'm pretty hungry." Jack said, dramatically clutching his stomach like it was gonna disappear any second.

"We have twenty-three minutes to spare. Let's go and quietly." They nodded to themselves as they sneaked their way until they were out of range.

Calvin looked down on his shoes and thought, 'I wonder what made her shocked about something that pink haired girl said to her.'

He remembered your expression, which was still pretty in his opinion. He pinched the bridge of his nose before thinking once again about your red headed friend.

He didn't like that guy one bit, neither does Lui like him.

•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•

Can't concentrate... Properly... Period... Taking over... Too much! *Le rolls on the ground while clutching my stomach with both arms.*