Pizza

LeafyIsHere's/Calvin's Point of View

This isn't right... She's supposed to be fangirling over me, not hanging out with that guy!

"Duuuuuude... Are you jealous?" My best friend smirked at me.

"Pfft! No! That's bullshit, dude. Seriously?" I chuckled fakely. I was confused on how she is different, not taking pictures of me or shouting my name. In a freaking day.

"Whatever you say, lizard king." He just shrugged it off. But his face has a slightly worried look on it.

"Yeah, yeah. Wanna go to the grab some food?" I changed the subject, not really comfortable with the last one.

"Sure. Pizza?"

"Pizza."

Your Point of View

So Lui and I are walked towards the nearest pizza place and crash in his house for a bit. To be honest, he's kinda a good person and pretty cool too.

"What flavor do you want?" Lui asked my, breaking my thoughts. He was still looking at the menu from where the counter was.

"Hmm... [Insert Favorite Flavor]." I answered pointing at the delicious looking pizza from he menu.

"Nice taste." He nodded in agreement with me. He told the cashier on what he wanted and decided the we should take a seat and wait for the order to come.

I took out my phone and pressed the app with the YouTube play button on it. I have an account but I mainly use it for liking, disliking and subscribing. Really creative.

I tapped on my notification button to notice that Leafy had a new video posted last night. I didn't watch it because I was too busy with homework.

"Hey, whatcha watching?" Lui asked me with that soft, sexy voice of his.

I bowed down my head in attempt to cover my blush and replied to him, "J-Just another video from one of my favorite YouTuber."

I peeked up to see him gone from his seat in front of me. I frowned one second then suddenly I felt movement from beside me. I glanced to see and you could clearly guess, Lui taking a seat beside me.

His face showed the mixed emotions. His brows were creased, his eyes show wonder. I wonder what made him... Excited?

"So who's your favorite YouTuber?" He said as he leaned, not too closely, but just enough to see the screen of my phone.

"O-Oh... I-Its LeafyIsHere. Er... You probably know him school with the fangirls and all... He kind of my classmate in every class, I got my schedule personalized. As you can tell I'm sort his f-fangirl." I explained to him, a blush growing on my face.

"Heh. It would've been better if you would fangirl over me." He said, cockily, that annoying smirk on his face again.

"Nope. Just no fangirling anymore. I like Leafy and I'm trying to move on from my stupid crush of him." I frowned slightly at what just I said.

"Why though?" He questioned me, genuinely curious and interested.

"I-I just thought it was really childish so yeah..." I explained, not too quickly, "B-But! That aside, I think he is a great YouTuber with awesome content."

"Good luck on moving on, (Y/N). Don't worry, I'll be here to support ya." He smiled at me sheepishly. I know why since what he said was a little cheesy and sappy.

"Thanks, Lui. You're really awesome." I said, a blush growing on my face because of my heart is freakin' racing!

"Ma'am, sir. Your order is here." A man lazily said to us as he placed down a box of pizza down on our table. Thank God you're here pizza guy.

"[Favorite Flavor], right?" He continued as he reviewed the pad of orders, asking it if it was right.

"Yeah. Thanks." Lui said as he and I got up and paid. We split the money so it wasn't unfair for the both of us.

We gave the man a tip and then walked out of the restaurant. Talking about Calvin and his channel, I bumped into something again for the second time of the day. I just rubbed my butt and winced in pain while I was still on the ground. I can hear Lui snickering in the background, traitor!

"Sorry, dude." A velvety, sexy and a familiar voice rang through my ears as I opened my eyes to see the THE LeafyIsHere. He offered his hand to help me stand up.

I refused the hand and just stood up on my own. Well... I was blushing REALLY hard and plus, I wanna get over him! Come one man! I just wanna move on from my fangirly ways.

"U-Uh... Yeah... Sorry, Leafy." I bowed my head down as I grabbed Lui's wrist and began to drag him away from the duo.

"What the fuck was that!?" He laughed out loud as soon we were out of sight. He is enjoying my torture!

"Shut up... And lead the way, hyena." Just blushed once more and I began to think about what happened just earlier.

Calvin's face though... His eyes were really beautiful. The way he looked at me worri- NO! Move the fuck on, (Y/N)!

I just sighed as I followed my giggling friend. I hope that pizza will soothe my worries...

LeafyIsHere's/Calvin's Point of View

"Duuuuuuuuude.... You just got rejecteeeeed... By a fangiiiirrrl... Maaaaan..." My idiotic best friend said, stretching each syllables. He sounded really stupid right now.

"Let's just go." I stated, walking towards the pizza place, leaving him alone. I was really hurt... Do I like (L/N)?

I can't, right? A YouTuber like me wouldn't like someone like her. That's what I believe. But why does my chest was squeezing when I saw her grab that guy's hand?