Performance Because of a Wedding Anniversary?

Third Person's Point of View

"Uh... Dude, Calvin..." Jack whispered silently as they watched you and Lui burst into the gym room.

"Hm? Yeah?" Calvin questioned too quickly, while observing you and the dance crew from the gym doors' windows from outside.

"Why are we stalking your girl again?" Jack stupidly asked as his two friends face palmed. Pyro slid his hand down as he rolled his eyes to look inside again.

Calvin sighed and looked at Jack intensely as possible. This made him squirm in fear as let out a squeaky, "W-W-What?"

"You forgot, didn't you?" Pyro piped in, still looking at you, who was already changed and started to stretch.

Calvin grunted and just said, "We're going to spy them on what they do--" he was cut off by Pyrocynical.

"Nah. Mostly check and stalk on his (Y/N) (L/N)." This made Calvin glare at him, blushing wildly while doing so.

"Oooooh. Okay." Jack said as he smirked at Calvin, who was now looking at you. Jack turned back to you and the crew then started observing.

Your Point of View

I've done my stretches and am seated on the bleachers. I held my water bottle in my hand while tilting it up on my mouth. I drank some of its contents.

I sighed, satisfied with the cold water. I noticed Garry talking to Itachi about something that I couldn't hear, Garry looks a bit nervous and panicked at the same time.

Itachi's eyes widened and then retracted back to normal. He nodded at Garry and stepped closer to the members of he crew, who were just chilling around.

"Everyone! Huddle up!" With that, most of the the crew ran up to him, making a small semi-circle. I said most, Lui was not there.

Somebody grabbed me by the arm and pulled me down of the floor. I sat on the floor in a Indian manner as I looked at the person who dragged me.

Lui. I raised an eyebrow at him as he just muttered an apology while smiling and scratching he back of his head. I rolled my eyes at him, smiling a little, as I turned my attention to Itachi, who was standing in front of everyone.

"There has been an announcement about some events in the school. Well... Not an event, but a wedding anniversary from our teacher staff." I raised my eyebrow at it.

Really? Just a wedding anniversary? Wait... ARE THEY GONNA MAKE US DANCE!?!?

"As you can probably tell, they want us to perform on stage. A dubstep like love song will be our music so... CJ get on it." Itachi commanded CJ, who was already on a laptop that I thought it was his.

Sakura glanced at me from in front and gave me a worried look. It clearly meant, 'Are you ready?'

"Don't worry, Sakura. I'm ready." I smiled reassuringly at her, which was returned with a small smile of her own.

"You better be. Or I'll make you run laps." My eyes widen at her choice of words but relaxed when she said, "Just kidding."

I sighed in relief, because who wouldn't be? I mean running laps is just pure torture.

"I found the perfect song!" CJ suddenly yelled as he quickly downloaded it on his laptop. Wow, that was really fucking quick.

"So what's the song named?" Garry asked the bluenette as he moved closer to him to look over the screen. CJ have him one of his earplugs and started playing the song.

Garry's eyes widen while he smiled. He gave CJ a slap on he back before running off so he can't be plummeted by the wrath of CJ.

"Hehe~ Good song choice, by the way." With that Garry waved and stalked off into a random direction. I looked at the duo curiously.

Damn it. Just tell us the damned song!!!

•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•

I feel like I need to make up from the last chapter. It was too short so... Here take this chapter. 😅It is also short. 😇👌