Official? Not

Third Person's Point of View

(Y/N) was still watching YouTube videos, sipping on her drink very so often. But she couldn't shook off the feel like someone was watching her from afar.

'Yeesh... It's been thirty and something minutes and this stalker of mine is still there!' You thought, taking a bite out of your cake. You felt your spine shiver as you did so.

You sighed, slightly wavering, as you felt some movement in front of you. You looked up to the source and looked confused.

"CJ? What're you doing here?" You questioned him, who slightly shook his head.

Meanwhile, Calvin was really anxious about he whole scene in front of him. You and that blue haired guy you guys saw from school... Are on a date?

'Whaaaaa?' He suddenly had his mouth dropped. He gaped at you two for a moment before shaking his head, rapidly dismissing his thoughts.

"Yeah. I'm off shift now. So meaning I could spend time with Lui's girlfriend." He teased, wiggling his eyebrows and chuckled. While you were blushing like a tomato.

You slightly glared at him, your blush increasing with every laugh he added, "Dude, shut up. And really Lui's girlfriend? Impossible." You denied, crossing your arms and pouting.

'I'm not good enough for Calvin, so what value am I to Lui?' You thought sadly as you looked downwards on your coffee, a frown rests upon your face.

You looked back up to see him leaning against the table, as if he's trying to get a good look at you. You jumped slightly on your seat, eyes widened with shock.

"Now I see why they want you to be their model..." He said, weirdly, touching your face with both hands. You looked him, puzzled at what he said and the fact he's really fucking close to you.

'Wait, model?'

You opened your mouth to say something but was cut off by a bell chiming. Someone had come in, possibly seeing you two in a weird state.

You looked at CJ, who was pinching and caressing your face to observe, then poked him on the forehead with your index and middle finger.

"Boop." You bopped him as hard as you could. He immediately sat back down, breaking out of his trance.

"Hey, (Y/N)." Someone called out, their voice had a tinge of anger and frusturation. You turned to them and immediately regretted it.

"Calvin?"

Your Point of View

"Calvin?" I stuttered out while gaping at him like he's some sort of deity. He looks to be smiling friendly but if you get a closer look, he looks like he's about to explode.

"So this is the guy you like?" CJ asked me, his voice excited and unsure if he's allowed to say it. Of course he's not allow to say it! I mean, look at the situations right now!

Other than that, I nodded, not really knowing that to say. Sure I liked Calvin but haven't I moved on already? Seems like I haven't...

"Yeah. By the way, can we go home now?" Calvin said, trying up to cover up the rudeness that is attempting to burst out of that bottled up anger.

"I- Uh... Sure, I guess... Bye Ceej, I'll text you guys later." I waved goodbye to the bluenette as Calvin grabbed my hand tightly and dragged me out of the shop.

I had a hard time keeping up with him. He looks troubled and frustrated.

"S-Slow down... P-Please?" I timidly said as I felt my hand being crushed. I winced in pain while biting my lip to prevent any whimpers from coming out.

He didn't hear me so I tried again a little louder. "Calvin, slow down!" I said, pulling my hand away from him. It hurts so I clutched it with my other hand.

"Who the fuck was that guy!?" His voice boomed out, anger and hatred laced on his voice. I flinched at the tone he used.

Why was he like this?

"I-It's just my friend..." I said, my voice trembling in fear. I looked down on my shoes as I held my slightly broken hand near my chest.

"Friend, huh? So why were you on a date with him!?" He retorted back. I whimpered as I can't think of anything else to say.

So, I parkoured my way out of the park. Yes, parkoured on the trees.

Leafy's/Calvin's Point of View

What have I fucking done... Shit! This is all my fault! Why do I easily get tempted.

I ran both of my hand on my hair and I sighed in desperation. I sat on an empty field and began to think deeply. I know I sound corny but Author-chan is making up this shit.

I rested my back against the ground and looked up on the sky. It was almost dark so I got up and walked to my home. I wonder if she'll move out...

I sighed, totally not in the mood for thinking as I plugged in my earphones and played my music. I peacefully reached my home and began to search for the (H/C)ed girl.

I heard some rustling on the couch so I ran towards my living room and looked at my couch. She relaxedly laid there, a bowl of popcorn in hand watching some movie on the T.V screen.

"(Y/N)?" I called out, walked towards her slowly and hesitantly. She snapped her head towards my direction and smiled but was replaced by a frown.

"H-Hi..." She waved at me, with her one hand that was bandaged. I think I did that...

"I'm sorry..." I said as I hugged her body close to mine. She tensed up and hesitantly wrapped her arms around me.

She mumbled some sweet words here and there, her voice ever so soft and caring. I didn't cry but I was just rather hugging her like I was about to get cancer.

I pulled back and put both of my hands on both said of her face and leaned in. The kiss was soft and innocent, just the way I like it.

Your Point of View

It's official, I love Calvin.