Yes, Your Highness.

Third Person's Point of View

'Ugh... When will class end already!?' This was thought by many students and teachers having the same thoughts.

(Y/N) slumped in her seat and yawned quietly, making sure to cover it up with her hand, as she waited for the bell to ring. Or in short they want lunch.

The clocked tick dramatically, in just three seconds, the release of the massive hoard of lio-- Students will be running to the cafeteria or club activities, which are usually in the afternoon.

'Three... Two... One...' The teachers of the class counted down as they prepared for students to run out of the door.

BRIIIIIIING

The students stood up almost immediately and simultaneously picking up their things and rushing out of the doors. That left (Y/N) and Calvin left in the classroom with the teacher.

The teacher awkwardly coughed as he walked out of the room. (Y/N) rolled her eyes as she was about to go to the designated place Lui asked her to meet up.

"Hey, your going to practice, right?" Calvin asked her as he walked towards her with his bag dangling from his shoulder.

"Yeah. I got practice every morning in Tuesdays and every afternoon in Thursday and Friday. Why?" She asked him as she stood up and put her bag unto her shoulder.

"Nothing. Just asking." He shrugged while smirking at her, then walked out with a hand raised as signaling goodbye.

(Y/N) stared at him as he walked out, eyebrows rose in confusion. She shook her head and just went to the bulentine board that she first met Lui, or Big Red.

Lui was waiting patiently, listening to music while doing so, occasionally tapping his foot or snapping his fingers to the beats. He looked around and saw you.

He immediately got too excited that he ran up to you and carried you bridal style. You yelped in surprise as you wrapped your arms around his neck. You weren't really afraid of this but rather just plain surprised.

"O-Oi! B-Big Red! What're you doing!?" You blushed as he continued to run all the way to the gym. He glanced at you and laughed hysterically.

"Carrying you of course! Last time I dragged you, you looked like you were about to die any minute." He explained, laughing at the last phrase. You pouted as you glared at him, your blushed grew from it.

You just thought about it and shrugged, "Good point. Now hurry up, servant!" You played around which caused him to have another hysterical laughing.

"Yes, your highness." He said, faking the voice of Claude from Black Butler. You two laughed along the way, not noticing three pairs of feet chasing after you two, silently.

•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•

Ugh... I feel like shit today. Sorry for the short chapter.