More Coffee

Your Point of View

Gah! Why did I sent that tweet so timing!? I sent it just the same time as he was scrolling down his notifications!

I sighed as I put my hands in my jacket's pocket. I started to walk around the neighborhood, glancing around as I did so. There was nothing interesting but it keeps me busy.

I saw a park just meters away. There was barely any people, just a few kids and their parents.

And there is a coffee shop! Lucky! I didn't have any breakfast yet, so yeah.

I jogged towards it and entered. The smell of coffee and sweets filled my nostrils as I strode over to the counter. I scanned through the menu, looking for something decent to eat and drink.

Somebody faked coughed right in front of me, saying, "Excuse me, miss. What would you like?"

A familiar voice called out, I kept looking at the menu and said, "I would like some strawberry shortcake and-- CJ?" I looked at him bewildered as he just grinned and laughed.

"Yeah... I know what you're thinking," he said, looking quite nervous, "I work here. I... Um... Just to help my parents save money."

"Ooooh... Okay!" I replied, nodding in understanding, "And one random coffee will do."

"Any coffee?" He looks at me, and eyebrow raised in amusement. I just nodded, not really caring of my choice of drink.

"Whatever you say, doll." He smiled and turned to the kitchen window. He yelled something to the person that I didn't paid much attention to.

I got out my wallet and paid for all my expenses. I placed on the counter as I walked to the table near the glassed windows.

I sat down and began to scroll down my Wattpad, looking for something interesting to read. I got bored and go to YouTube.

There was multiple Agar.io game plays that were in my recommendation list. And a new video from Leafy. I tapped the Leafy and plugged in one of my earphones as it plays.

It was about an emo dude about our age that was threatening to kill him. It was the same guy that was put in a screamo music video, that Leafy described him as 'He cannot see due to his hair'.

I laughed lowly here and there as CJ walked towards my table. He looked at me weirdly before placing down my orders and said, "LeafyIsHere?"

"Yup." I replied, popping the 'p'. He shook his head and stalked off.

Suddenly, I got this feeling that I was being spied on. Shit, if it is the same guys who stalked Garry and I, their dead fucking meat.

Leafy's/Calvin's Point of View

Guys, somehow I feel like I'm her fanboy.