Nosebleeds are a Trend

Your Point of View

It was already past twelve. Calvin was asleep, his arms wrapped around my waist. I couldn't stop thinking about our... Ehem, 'make out' just hours ago.

And the fact that I am totally have a lot to explain to the dance crew on Monday. Tomorrow is a holiday so yeah.

Yesh, I better avoid Calvin on Moday or I'll be fangirl food.

I shudder at the thought of Whitney Wisconsin bringing her dog and chewing on my butt hole while Calvin's fangirls on leashes holding by her and me with her dog in a cage ready to be food.

I just hope nobody fucking finds out or I'll move to the nearest collage, which I hope is not shitty.

I looked at Calvin, who is asleep, his hair perfectly falls on his eyes, his eye lashes were slightly long but not too long, and I can imagine his sweet, velvety voice sounding in my ears.

I smiled and played with his hair, it was really soft and fluffy to touch. He stirred in his sleep before holding me much closer to his chest. I squeaked in surprise, but didn't struggle.

I sighed and snuggled on his chest, waiting for sleep to come. With that position, I fell asleep in an instant.

Next day

It was finally Sunday, it was lazy and there was nothing to do around the house. Calvin was still asleep, I was done taking breakfast, bath and changing. I was ready to go somewhere... But where?

I shrugged off my thoughts as I walked out of the house. I decided to leave Calvin be, I left him a note near his nightstand, just in case he spazzes out.

I didn't know where else to go, so I went back to the park I went yesterday and, I guess, go to the cafe CJ worked on. I didn't exactly know the name though.

I found the cafe and took a good look of its name... Nyan Nyan Cat~Fe? It looks really original in my opinion. (Sorry if it's not accurate! I didn't know that anime, so yah. I made it up. :3)

I shrugged it off and went in, the same smell of coffee aroma filled my nostrils as I went to the counter. CJ was there, smiling and waving at me.

I noticed he was wearing a headband with some blue cat ears strapped on. He looks really funny and cute right now. And I didn't notice it yesterday...

"Hey! Back again?" He said, a happy tone can be heard in his voice. I hummed in response while smiling.

"Yep. I would like to order the same thing as yesterday." I said, doing some random hand signs.

"Strawberry and the same drink from yesterday?" He double checked, making sure it was right. I nodded, placing the same amount of money on the counter.

I walked to the to same seat I went yesterday, say down and started to surf on the web. By web, I mean YouTube, Wattpad, Twitter and Facebook. I don't know why I even have a Twitter, I mainly use it to stalk more Leafy photos though.

I was weird back then...

I plugged in one of my earbuds and started to listen to music with only one ear open. I saw CJ coming towards my table, with my order in hand.

I smiled at him, he returned it with his own. I suddenly remembered what he said yesterday.

"So whys this about Lui wanting me to be their model?" I questioned him, taking a sip on my coffee.

"Ow... What?" He laughed nervously, as if he was attempting to change the subject. I narrowed my eyes at him in suspicion.

"What. Is. It?"

Leafy's/Calvin's Point of View

I woke up, feeling the positive vibes and my supposed to be girlfriend by my side. But fucking not. What a beautiful way to start my morning.

I began to search around my room, closet, under my bed. Then I found this little fucking note on my bed stand. I think this was my problem, I need glasses.

The note said she was going to the park, especially with that cute little sign of hers. I smiled and prepared myself to look decent to go outside.

I finished to take a bath and change my clothes. Author-chan is tired doing details, so yeah.

I wore a blue and black cotton shirt, jeans, my usual baseball cap, and my converses. I groaned, the fact I'm finding her.

Timeskip

I found the cafe, and to say, it has a... Ehem... KAWAII name. I smirked at it and proceeded to go in. The sight behold me made me loose some amount of blood.

•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•

Cliffhanger~

Inspire by @_Animegirl707_

Thanks for the reccomendation! I highly appreciate it. I'm sorry if the name of the anime cafe you sent me was not the same. I didn't know about so I was new.

Btw, I love the song. xD It'll be put in the next chapter.