Hold It

Your Point of View

It was the end of five days that my parents left me alone for their business trip. Today was a Thursday, yesterday I moved out of Calvin's house.

My parent were busy as ever, but they were never fighting. More like they use mind telepathy in my opinion. I mean, how do they even do it!? Sigh... It will always remain a mystery to me.

"Yo, (Y/N)! Stop getting your head in the clouds!" A familiar female voice said, just five feet away from me. I turned to look at Sakura, who looked concerned.

"Sorry! I've been getting a lot in my mind lately!" I shouted back, getting into my dance position.

Today was the performance, later in the afternoon. Itachi, somehow, got an excuse to get all dance members to gather. So we practiced like crazy until we were mostly out of breath.

Anyways, they still didn't know about my relationship with Calvin. And Lui? Nah, got over him when I started living with Leafy.

So major timeskip, practice was over, it was perfect and successful. Until Lui decided to walk towards me.

His face flushed red as he rubbed the back of his head. He looked nervous, seeing he wasn't looking at me but in a different direction.

I raised an eyebrow at him while smirking at his behavior.

"I- Uhm... Do you like..." He hesitantly said that made me smirk even wider. I know where this is going.

"Whoops. Hold there for a second, dude." I announced, raising my hand up in front of me. "I have a boyfriend."

The room went silent until, "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?"

•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•

Short chapters lately, sorry! I've been busy to keep up with my mom with all her social gatherings with her high school batch mates!