Chapter 8

People were spawning everywhere!
And from all ages.

"Excuse me sir, but I was wondering if I could buy a horse and how much?" Said a young boy. He must have been grade 8 or 9.

I smiled. Maybe there are gods because I was hoping to find a kid. In a non creepy way.

"What type of weapon do you use?" I asked the boy.

He didn't have any weapon equipped but it could be in his inventory.
"Well I picked a sword, but I'm not sure what type of weapon I want to use in the future" replied the boy.

"I have a job for you. You will be trained by the strongest Mage in World Best so far, you will get a free huge house and a horse.
The job entitles you to learn the skills of elemental spells and to help build my town bigger using your abilities."
I offered the kid.
I knew it was a big thing to ask, but I was hoping he would like the rewards of helping Reece build the city.

"Wait I get my own house for free?" Asked the kid excitedly.

"You will lean how to build a mansion!" I said to the kid.

"Then yes! I want the job!" The kid screamed.

I laughed. " well I need to go shopping so come with me." I told the boy, as we headed back to the shops.

"Hello travelers, here we have the finest quality loot available!
Please look at my vast selection of crafting materials and also the enchanted jewelry.
My prices are crazy low so get in quick!" Yelled the over excited salesman.

I looked around the store and bought a few enchanted items, some for me and some for Harry and Reece.

"What will be 8 gold coins" said the salesman happily.

I pulled out the coins and handed them to him. " you wouldn't happen to know where I can find some good horse saddles, would you?"
I asked the man.

A big smile came across his face.
"I just bought a really nice saddle from a player who got it from a elfs horse. I haven't even put it on display yet! But it's going to be expensive." Said the salesman.

"How much?"
I asked a little impatient.

"15 gold coins! But it's worth it, let me show you!" He said as he ran outback to fetch the saddle.

In the corner of my eye i saw the young boy quickly pick up something and place it in his inventory.
He steals things?
I better keep an eye on him.

"Here it is!" Said the salesman as he returned holding a beautiful saddle.
It was dark brown leather, with pattern that looked like leaves all over it.
It even had a faint glow, that I suspected meant that it was enchanted.

I want it!
I doubt many players have a horse and a saddle like this.
"15 gold? I'll take it!"
I said and the man smiled.

I handed him the coins and I placed the saddle in my inventory.
And the kid and I walked out of the store.
"What now? Are we going to your town yet?"
Asked the boy.

"I need to go to the blacksmiths to pick up some things, but after that we will head back, we should make it there by nightfall."
I said and we started walked towards the blacksmith.