Chapter 25

Boom boom....boom boom.....boom boom
Filled my ears, that's all I could hear, my heart beat...
No.. Not mine... Some creature in the distance.
I opened my eyes. Its night time now.
How long was I out??

I'm still outside the cave, laying next to the bloodied mess of the high level vampire.

I sat up to drink a healing potion but that's when I relized that I'm not in any pain...
I looked at my arms and chest where my armor and clothes have claw marks but I don't have any cuts??

Shit!! I'm a vampire....

I opened my stats to see if it has made me stronger.

Name- Ben.
Title- Guild master.
- weak Vampire.
Level-72
Strength-587
Speed-604
Agility-1400
Stamina-700
Mana-140
Intelligence-150
Luck- 80
Weapons-205
Popularity- human: 368
- elven: 589
- vampire 40
Vampire stats
V Type: weak vampire
V level: 0
V powers: Night eyes
               : Super healing.

Wow!! Maybe this isn't a bad thing...
I spent my skill points on luck and intelligence and walked up to the vampire that turned me.

-silver vampire fangs
- bat wings?
- sliver vampire claws
-3 platinum coins.
-variety of human body parts
-vampire sun ring.

I looked at the ring.
It looks like it's steel with a black gem encrusted in the middle.

I opened its information to confirm my suspicions.
-vampire sun ring..... So... Your a vampire and want to chill in the sun hey??
Well this rings the ring for you!!
Using a small amount of mana, the ring will protect you from the sun that would normally burn any low level vampire...but it will make you weaker the longer you are in the sun.

At least I don't need to worry about the sun... But why did a high level vampire have this, surely high level vampires can be in the sun??

I then walked into the cave to get Harry's things for when he gets gets back to jungle town.

I noticed that this time the cave isn't that dark...
Most likely because I'm a vampire but hopefully the stronger I get, the better I am at seeing in the dark.

A few minutes later I found my way to Harry's body and I grabbed everything.
The fire I started is out but I had a look around the cave.

Various body parts littered the ground and I found a couple potions but they are not potions...
It's blood..

Intense desire to drink the blood filled my senses but I managed to stop myself from drinking, partly because it's human blood...
Mostly because there is only ten blood potions and I'll need to save them.

I continued to look around and found a few wooden chests with a bunch of junk and vampire clothes 😂

I started to walk out the cave when I looked back on Harry's body.

What a waste...

I opened my inventory and pulled out the 30 or so empty potion jars.

I walked up to Harry and started filling them...