Chapter 2: Meet James

I woke up the sound of my alarm. I check the time and it's 9:30. I decided to wake up a little early because I needed to go grocerie shopping and plus James is coming. I'm kind of nervous because he's literally a guy that's going to live with me. I then sigh and get up and get my breakfast. I go downstairs to my kitchen and get a poptart from my cabinet and a cup of milk. I quickly eat it and put my cup and plate into the sink. I go upstairs and decide to take a shower. I get my underwear, bra and my towel and take off my pajamas and hop into the shower. The hot water was so relaxing and refreshing. Once I was done my long shower I wrapped myself In my towel and my phone buzzes. *text message from James* I read the text message on my iphone.

James: Hey I'm coming In like 2:00 later today.

I text back...

Me: ok shure! See you :)

I set my phone down and dry my hair and body. I put on my bra and panties and go to my dresser. I pick out a black tank top, denim shorts, purple twitch hoodie and my black vans. " Perfect!". I put on that outfit and blow dry my hair. " I have such long/short ass hair..." I say in frustration. Once I was done I combed my hair and put on some concealer, mascara and do my eyebrows. " finally...". I then get my side purse that's beside my bed and pack my wallet, phone and car keys. I check the time on my phone and its almost 12:00. I rush downstairs and go out the door and lock it. I go to the elevator and go outside the door and find my grey Honda. Its small but decent. I then turn on my car and turn on the radio and Pillow talk by Zayn turns on as I sing along I go to the closest grocery store that I always go to. 

Once I reach my destination I get out of my car and lock it. I go inside and get a cart at the front door. I head over to the fruit section and get some apples. As soon as I'm done I accidentally run into someone. I look up and its a tall man with brown hair and a Cardinals hat. "Oh my god I'm so sorry...." I l say as I look down in embarrassment. "Oh its fine. Its my fault."." No its ok...."." Well my name Is Jordan. What's your name?" He says as he smiles."Oh. My name is (y/n)!" I smile back. "Cute name. Its nice to meet you." I then blush at his compliment. I look up and he's smiling." Well I gotta go and pay. Its cool meeting you."."Oh ok...It's cool seeing you too." He waves bye and I wave back too. I then go to the aisles and get a bag of chips, cereal, milk, cookies, pizza pops, vegetables and alot of other stuff then decide pay. I go in line, wait and pay for my stuff. Then cashier scans all of my items. She tells me the price and I put my credit card in and punch in my number and get my bags. "Have a nice day"."Thank you. You too" I said as I smile and leave. I put in my stuff in the trunk and check my phone and the time says 1:00 " Wow. I was in there for that long..." I say suprised. I then get inside my car and head home. 

I open my trunk and get my bags and get inside and I go to the elevator and punch in Level 4. I go inside my apartment and get my keys and unlock my door. I set down my bags and my purse and set them on the counter. I put my milk inside my fridge, my pizza pops, my fruits and the other things I bought wherever they need to be. I sit on my couch exhausted. I wanted to take a little nap but I knew James would be coming soon. A few minutes later I hear my doorbell ring and I open it up and see a boy with a snapback and brown hair and I see him carrying a box. I ain't gonna... lie he looked pretty cute. " Hey you must be (y/n). I'm James's friend Aleks.''. "Oh Hey nice to meet you. Uhm...you need help?"." Nice to meet you too and...Yes please.". I then take the box and set it down." Thanks.." he said breathing heavily. I chuckle and then he then gave me another two boxes and I set them down. Then a boy with curly hair with a beanie and hoodie comes up looking exhausted. "Oh hey. I'm James of course. Nice to meet you!"."Hi. (y/n) which you of course new also." I blush and laugh. God dammit get your shit together. He smiles and shakes my hand "Well we've got more boxes. Is it fine if you bring those upstairs to my room?"."Sure!". We then put the rest of the boxes inside and set up James's computer and t.v. " So your a gamer too?"."Yah. I actually record on youtube and so does Aleks"." Oh cool, I actually do to". I smile "Oh awesome! Maybe we could do something together!" "Yah totally!". We finish up and Aleks leaves and James thanks him and we say goodbye. "Hey thanks for helping me."."Yeah.No problem."." So tell me about yourself" He ask's "Well My name is (full name) I'm born from (where you live), My favorite colours are (Y/fc) I don't like bugs and I have (siblings), a Mom and dad that still lives in my hometown and I've always had a dream of being a youtuber (her channel name is (your channel name) and her gaming channel is ( gaming channel) ) and moving here to Colorado because I've been here when I was little and I've always loved it here. I've had roughed times....I-I've cut myself before and been bullied until youtube was there and my family and my best friend Marissa that lives here too. ...So yah..." my face then turned red. (lol pretend...sorry) " Wow. I'm so sorry...." he says as he touches my hand. " Oh. Um. Sorry" he says as his face turned red and brushes his hand away." No its fine....sooo how bout you? Tell me about yourself" I said as I changed the subject. "Oh well I used to live with my Mom until I moved here to Colorado, My channel name is Uberhaxornova, I hate heights, my favorite colour is green and I actually share a channel called TheCreatures with my friends like Aleks and we have an office here!"." Woah cool!". He then laughed. We talked more about youtube and what we loved and we ordered pizza for dinner and watched The Avengers on James's T.V.

*James's POV*

(y/n) is so funny, kind and such an awesome girl. The way she laughed and smiled and blushed......Wait what am I saying I just met her?? Ok you can do this James. "Hey you ok james?" (y/n) said concerned."Oh sorry...yah I'm good."." Well we should go to sleep I will put everything away. Goodnight!" she said waving goodbye and closing the door. "Goodnight." I said before she left. I then took a shower, brushed my teeth and put on my pajamas and went to sleep.
-
Gif: askjamesseamus on tumblr