Chapter 10: Apologies

Thank you guys so much for 200 reads!

+ I wanted to tell you guys to not be afraid to comment. I really want to hear your guys's suggestions and stuff do yah!

-

I woke up to the sound of Aron and Aleks outside. I rolled my eyes and yawned and rubbed my eyes and checked the time on my phone.

10:05 am

I then got up and fixed my hair and put it in a bun. My hips were still hurting and I have no idea what's going to happen between me and James today or maybe forever.....

I went to the kitchen and thank god James wasn't there. So I quickly made my cereal and ate it in my bedroom upstairs while I was on my computer. I checked Youtube and edited a video and checked social media. I hear my door creak open and I look up to see

James.

*James's POV*

I hear (Y/N) yelling at her screen as usual. I was also really curious what happened last night and why I wasn't sleeping next to (Y/N) and I was pretty dizzy too when I woke up. I then decide to ask her so I go inside her bedroom and she looks up from her screen.

(Your bedroom + Gaming setup)-

DESK-

Her eyes widen and I give a curious/ confused look at her and she gest back to working

Her eyes widen and I give a curious/ confused look at her and she gest back to working. I then go behind and her and wrap my arms around her waist. She pulls away. Weird? She usually likes it when I do that but.....what did I do?

"Hey baby....what's wrong?" She doesn't respond. I give a confused look and a smirk confusingly.

"What did I do?" I say trying to touch her but she pulls away and her office chair faces me. I give a shocked look and she finally responds.

"Excuse me? What happened??" She says snapping at me. "I-I....What. I don't remember anything (Y/N) that's my I'm asking...." I say

"You hurted me James...." She says crying. My eyes widen. I can't believe I did that. It's all coming back to me. I was drunk last night.....