Chapter 7: Date

As soon I was done getting ready and getting into my high waisted black pants, grey crop top and flannel and boots I get my handbag and I get a text that they are here. I rush downstairs and say bye to Trevor since everyone else is at the office and head out. I see Stef driving and (Y/B/F) in the back seat and go into the passenger. 

"Hey guys!" I say as I buckle my seatbelt.

"Hey" They both say.

"So we were thinking of going to starbucks. You okay with that?"

"Sure. Lets go!" so we head out and jam to music on the way as usual and we go inside starbucks. I get a strawberry frappuccino, Stef gets an iced coffee and (Y/B/F) gets a strawberry lemonade and we head out the door and go to the mall which wasn't that long of a drive. Once we park the car we go inside. 

"Ok we need to get you an outfit!" (Y/B/F) says and Stefani nods

I roll my eyes and say "Ok..." They jump up and down and go into forever 21 and find clothes. Stefani and (Y/B/F) picks out dresses and skirts and I find tops and shoes. I go into the dressing and get the first outfit. A white crop top with a white long skirt. I go out and their eyes widen. 

"I love it!" They say and I look in the mirror and smile wide. I then go inside again and get another outfit with a white crop with lace at the bottom, a tan skirt and a grey cardigan and to top it off a moon necklace. I kind of liked this better. (Don't mind the shorts)

I go out and their mouths are wide open. I chuckle at their surprise and they finally answer.

"That one is so so pretty too!" I laugh and try on two other outfits (All outfits will be above)

and choose to pick ( your outfit chose above ) I go to the cashier but Stefani and (Y/B/F) insist to pay and I nod and thank them. Once I get my bag we both decide to go to other shops and then we head to the office. Once we were at the office we see Jordan and Joe filming Toy Chest I wave hi and so does (Y/B/F). We head to my office and I pass by everyone and see James's desk but he isn't there.

"Hey you guys know where James is?" I say setting down the bags on my office chair.

"Oh he is probably in his office or in the house maybe" I nod and I look inside the bag and see the outfit I chose and the makeup too. (Y/B/F) and goes to Aleks's office and Stef has to work. I sit down at my desk and upload a vlog and I see James leaning against the door I smile and he comes towards me

"Hey. What's up?"

"Just editing a vlog" He nods and kisses my forehead and I blush.

"You excited for PAX?" he says

"Yeah...but more excited for tonight..." I look and up and he smiles

"Me too. Well want to go to the house since its almost 7:00?" I nod and get my stuff and say goodbye to everybody and Stef and (Y/B/F) wish me a great night too and I thank them for helping me. We head to the car and once we were home I get ready for the date. I already to  a shower so I get my outfit on and put on my heels that are not too high and then do my Makeup. I put on concealer, foundation, do my eyebrows and decide to do a smoky eye and then put on my mascara, Eyeliner and a reddish brown lipstick. I then get my bag and pack my phone, lipstick and mascara and wallet in case..... I go downstairs and see Joe at the fridge and Trevor and Aron playing video games.

"Woah. Someone is lookin fancy" Trevor says and I laugh and roll my eyes.

"Yeah. Why though?" Aron says. I chuckle and say...

"Well....James asked me on a date" I say. Their jaws drop and they are all in aw. 

"Awww!" Joe says and I laugh hysterically 

"Well have a great night!" Joe says. I thank him and say goodbye to them and see James on the couch. He had his beanie on, skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and blazer and sneakers. He looks up from his phone and he sees me and his eyes widen. He gets up from the couch and kisses my hand as he looks at my eyes and I blush. 

"Wow! You look amazing" He says

"Thanks..." I say. We then head to the car and James takes me to a restaurant. We park and he opens the door for me and I get my bag and step out and thank him. We then get a table and I get an iced tea and he gets a coke. I look at the menu and decide to get a pasta. 

"This is a beautiful view " I say as I look at the sunset

"Yah. I agree" He says I turn around and see him looking at me. I look down and blush. I look up and he winks at me and I laugh and so does he. The waiter then comes with our drinks and we both order. I order the pasta and he orders a steak and while we wait we take pictures on our phones and chat a little. Once our food was here we ate and talked here and there and tasted each others food. When we were done James got his wallet and paid and I tipped. 

"Where are we going now?" I say getting into the car.

"A secret" I smile and I turn on the radio and "Don't let me down" Plays and we both jam out. Once were pretty far away I get confused. We then pull up to a cliff with the view of the city as the sunset happens. My eyes widen and James takes me to the bench which sits at the end of the cliff. We both sit down and cuddle and look at the view of the city. 

"This is beautiful James. Thank you for a great night" I say resting my head on his shoulder

"Well it's not over yet" he says. I give a confused face and I he gets up and I see him go inside the car and he has a mini beats speaker. He then plays "Night Changes" By One Direction. The one we sang together inside the car one time. He has his hand out and I grab it and stand up. He had his hands on my waist, I had my hands on his shoulders and I rested my head on his shoulder too. It was magical.  

  We're only getting older, baby
And I've been thinking about it lately
Does it ever drive you crazy

Just how fast the night changes?

  It will never change me and you.....

Our foreheads touch and our noses touch and we both look into eachothers eyes and out lips touch. It wasn't like our first kiss it was more passionate and I felt sparks fly. We pull apart and he kneels down on one knee and says.

"(Y/N) Will you be my girlfriend?" I nod

"Yes! A million times yes!" I hug tightly and my legs wrap around his waist and he spins me around and I peck his lips. We then go inside the car and head home. 

Once we were home I take off my heels and James follows me to my bedroom. I rest on the bed and so does he.

"My feet are killing me..." I say

"Well wanna watch a movie?" He says I look at him and smile wide and nod. He smils and grabs my hand so I can go up.

"Im gonna go change" I say and so does he. I go inside of my bathroom and decide to wear a pair of panties and a long shirt and I take off my makeup and wash my face and out on moisturizer. I go out and see James in his basketball shorts and a t-shirt and a bowl of popcorn and coke. He smirks at the showing of my panties and I get a furry blanket from my dresser and place on the bed. I grab the remote and pull up Netflix and we decide to watch "The Duff". We both laugh at parts and eat popcorn and try to throw it up in the air and catch it with our mouths. Once the movie was done I setted aside the popcorn and my drink and so did James and he grabbed my waist and moved his legs. He pulled my hair to the side and started landing kisses on my neck and collar bone. I bite my lip and close my eyes and I then look at him and we kiss. I started moving my legs to his sides and grinded on him and not breaking the kiss. The kiss started getting deeper and next thing you know the coke spills. 'Great' I look at the spill and laugh out loud and so does James. I then get up and get dome tissues and bended down to clean up the spill. And as usual James slaps my ass and I playfully punch him. I throw away everything and snuggle up next to James.

"Thank you for tonight" I say 

"No problem babe" he says as he kisses my head

"Goodnight" I say

"....Goodnight" he then turns off the lamp light and I close my eyes and my head rests on his chest.