Chapter 27: smile.

As he quickly kissed my lips I was in shock and he looked....guilty.

"U-Uh...Sorry." He says slowly leaving scratching his head and closing the door. What the fuck?...I understand how awkward that was and...he's like best friend with James but what the actual fuck. Why did he kiss me?

I was going to run after Aleks as I opened the front door but he left already. I sigh and close the door and lean against the door and dropped. I had my hands on my knees thinking of what might happen now.

---------------------

1 month later...

Finally I had my house all finished up and what I've always wanted. It wasn't too big or too small and it got all decorated. It's also been a month since I haven't talked to Aleks. People have also asked if I'm not friends with cow chop or hanging out with them I just needed a break from James.

It was currently 

2:48 pm 

And I decided to go get a little snack at Starbucks. I got my car keys of my hook of keys and headed out the door. 

I ordered an iced tea and a chocolate chip cookie and sat down at a random table and went ton my phone. Minutes later I see someone sit down across from me. I look up to see.

James?

I get the chills and James flashed me a smile...James please...your smile is making me blush. I blush and smile back at him.

"Is it ok if I sit here?" He says and I nod. I notice he had a cup of coffee and he sipped it.

"So...how's cow chop?" I say.

"It's alright. We all miss you." he says looking down at his coffee and smirking.

"I miss you guys too." I say then looking up and James was looking back at me and looking into my eyes. I look away and drink my drink...I can't do this but I do miss....the guys.

"Have you been talking to Aleks?" I say and he raises an eyebrow.

"Yah..why?" He says then taking a sip of his drink.

"It's just he hasn't talked to me lately." I say fiddling with my straw.

"How bout you stop by the house later today?" he says looking at his phone. I look up with shocked eyes...I don't know if I'm ready but. I think I should. I smile and nod and he gets up from his seat.

"Well I gotta go see you later?" I nod and I see him leave. I finish my cookie and continue going on my phone while drinking my coffee.

After I was done I throwed away my garbage and finally decided to go back to the cow chop house. I got my keys out of my pocket and went inside my car and drived to the house. When I reached the driveway I open my car door and breath in and out as I walk over to the door. I hear faint yelling and smile knowing its James. I stay silent then knock on the door. Seconds later a fellow Trevor opens the door. His eyes were in shock and I smile wide as he had his arms out and I hugged him tightly. He spins me around and we pull apart. I turn around and see Joe with his camera filming but he turns it off and hugs me tightly as well. I felt like crying....its been so long.

"Where have you been..." he says rubbing his eyes. I pat his shoulder and I see Aron and he was smiling. I'm surprised he didn't flip me off but the came and hugged me. I pull apart from Aron and we all go into a group hug.

"I'm sorry guys." I say while we all hug. 

"It's fine...we've all just missed you." Trevor says and I nod. They lead me to the recording and I see James and he hugs me...jeez. I can't handle this to be honest but I hugged James back.

"I'm glad you came." he says letting go. I look over to my left which was the kitchen and I see....a blond girl and Aleks.....

-----

oooooo.

It's been how many days since I've haven't posted...oops. Make sure to check out my new story: begin, // ethan dolan...tysmm