Chapter 34: suggestion

I don't know If i'm gonna end this fanfic soon but I'll think about it....but you guys are crazy. 6k reads!?
---

My smile fades away and I look up at James almost bursting into tears. I can tell by James's expression that he knew I wasn't okay.

"I'm sorry (Y/N)....." He says and I don't bother to look up. This will probably be the last time I will see James...or ever.

There was complete silence. I couldn't say anything.

I felt James's finger on my chin. Lifting my chin up and pulling me close to his lips. I quickly respond first and kiss his soft lips and so did he. 

Our lips pull apart and I slightly smile after looking at him as both of our foreheads and noses touched. He smiled too.

"I miss you way too much (Y/N)..." he says.

"Me too..."

"Can we get back together?" He says as he grabs my waist and pulls me closer as our forheads still touch.

"*sigh*....James I wish I can. But L.A remember?" I say and he smirks slightly. I raise an eyebrow.

"I think I can make a suggestion." He says still smirking.

"And whats your suggestion?" I say still confused. 

"Move to L.A with us...."

---

I still couldn't believe what James said last night. I wanted to be with him but move to L.A? I told James I needed to think about it but they are moving in three days which isn't that much time. At the same time I wanted to go but I didn't want to leave my other friends here.

I receive a text from Stefani since she was at the office.

*buzz* *buzz*

Stefani: so...did you talk to him?

Yah...me and him want to get back together but....he's moving to L.A in three days.

Stefani: And?

He wants me to move to L.A with him....

Stefani: What! Really? Why don't you move with him?....Don't you?

Yes but aren't you kind of sad though?

Stefani: too be honest yes but....this is L.A and your going to be with James! Don't worry about me (Y/N)....you and me can always skype, text and call.

Your right plus....Marissa is coming with me. But are you sure about this?

Stefani: of course....have you made your mind up now?

Yes...thank you so much Stefani. Your the best and i'm gonna miss you but I really should give you back for everything you have done for me.

Stefani: No problem (Y/N) and plus we still have three days to hang out and pack up ;) <3

---

Once Stefani came back from the office me and her started to pack everything and once we were almost done we took a break. I say goodbye to Stefani and head over to James's place.

I knock on his door and hear barking noises coming from behind the door. Knowing its Ein I smile. The door opens revealing James in his basketball shorts and t-shirt. 

"Hey. Whats up?" he says smiling.

"Can we talk?" I say and he nods and allows me in. I look inside and see a whole bunch of boxes and an almost empty house.

"Wow..." I say and I hear James chuckle. He leads me to the living room that had only one couch in the middle of the room.

"So what did you want to talk about?" He says. I look down at my hands and sigh. I look up and finally tell him.

"I've decided that....I am going to move with you and the guys." I say giving a determined face and his face lights up. 

"Really!?" James asks and I nod and he almost screams in joy and we both pull into a hug and pull apart after a few long seconds.

"But how about your apartment that broke into pieces?" he says holding my hands and I chuckle at his cuteness.

"I talked with the police before I got here and they said they are going to keep in touch with me and I'm also selling the apartment." I say and he nods and sighs in relief. I felt kind of uneasy at the fact that the police is still trying to find out who did that to my apartment. I really need to find out who did that to me but for now I need to focus on packing and moving to L.A with Cow Chop.

---

Tune in for the next and maybe last chapter :(......<3