Chapter 36: On My Mind

I couldn't believe my eyes. Why the fuck was she here? I see her leave and I quickly go inside to get food for me and (Y/N).

Once I get the food and put it in a container and bring up to me and (Y/N)'s room I put it down on the little desk next to the T.V. I then see (Y/N) come out of the washroom with her hair all wet and some comfortable pajamas.

*Your POV*
I come out of the washroom in my pyjamas and wet hair. As I'm drying my hair with my towel I packed I see James setting up some food.

He looks up and smiles at me, looking me up and down and I blush.

"Hey beautiful. I got us some food." He says and I smile and blush even more at him calling me that. I miss that....

Me and him sit down and I notice him playing with his food. I can tell there's something going on with him.

"Hey. James you ok?" I say and he looks up startled and I smile.

"Yah I'm fine." He says right after he sighs and then eats.

I decided to let it go and continue eating and so does he. I don't want to instantly start a fight with him since we just got back together.

*Morning*

I was sleeping next to James cuddling against his warm chest that I loved so much as he was pulling and holding me close under our fluffy, comfortable blanket. I wake up to the sound of James's phone ringing and I rub my eyes and I hear James groan. He lets go of me and I roll over to my side.

"Hello?" I hear James say. I decide to get up and order some room service so I go and order me and James pancakes and coffee. I wait for our order and I hear James say goodbye.

"Who was that?" I say waking over to him.

"It was Aleks he said that our home is ready and we can head over there and get the keys from him." He say getting up and stretching. I nod and I walk over to him and hug him tightly. I can't wait to move in with him.

-

Once we got our keys and headed to our lovely home in James's car we parked in the driveway. We walked to the front door with some of our luggage and James unlocked the door as he was holding my hand. I was shown a great big staircase and a big kitchen and living room. I loved it. It was even furnished too.

I looked over at James and I see him staring at me. Was I looking at it for that long? He smiles and I smile as well and I lean on his shoulder and he kisses my head.

I can't wait.