Chapter 12: The Talk

It's been a few days since I have been in (Y/B/F) house and Aleks have come over because of (Y/B/F) and they have to be dating but the guys have called and texted me but not James. Today is the day I finally go back into the house and talk to James......

I sigh as I start packing and Stefani was helping me. "Hey" Stefani says behind me in the bathroom. I then look at her. "It's going to be ok....." I nod. "Thanks Stef" We then finish packing my stuff. 

I get my two bags and head over to Stefani's car. Once we reached the house I breathed heavily and got my bags from the back seat. "Let's go (Y/N)" I nod and I get my key from my packet and I start shaking my hand but I finally unlock the door and Stefani was behind me with my other bag. I hear laughing and smile slightly.

"I'm going to tell them that your here" Stefani says and I nod. I see her go to the living room and I hear her talk. I see Aleks, Joe, Aron and Trevor say hi and I give a group hug.

"I'm really sorry guys...." I say looking down. They pat my back.....

"It's ok..." They all say almost in sync. "James is here..." Trevor says. My eyes widen and I see James and he was fiddling with his fingers. The guys leave us and Stefani goes with them.

 The guys leave us and Stefani goes with them

I slightly smile and so does he.

"I miss you....and I'm sorry" I almost cry but he lifts up my chin and nods.

"I miss you too (Y/N) and no need to be sorry...It's all my fault" He says and I shake my head.

"Look...I took it way too seriously. I overreacted and.....we need to talk" I say rambling and James nods. We sit on the couch in the other room and we both awkwardly sit next to each other. He grabs my hand and I rest my head on his shoulder. 

"It's all my fault (y/n)" James says and he starts crying

I hug him and he hugs me back. "shhhh" I say so he doesn't cry. We pull apart and our lips touch. We pull apart and smile at each other but James still looked pretty sad...

 We pull apart and smile at each other but James still looked pretty sad

"I love you" I say too his face. "Love you too (Y/N) and It will never happen again". I then nod and hug him once again and go to Stefani and tell her that everything is okay. She goes upstairs with me upstairs to pack once we were done I hugged her tightly.

"Thank you so much....for everything Stefani" I say as we pull apart.

"No problem....I'm just glad you guys are back together...." She says. "Yah....Well tell (Y/B/F) thank you too but I will call her later...." I say and she nods. She leaves and I wave her goodbye as she leaves my bedroom.

As I was done putting everything away I hear someone come in and I see Aleks come in. I was hoping it was Joe and or James but that's fine.

"Oh hey....." I say smirking slightly and putting a box away. "Hey. Can I talk to you about James." Aleks says sitting on my bed. "Sure" I say sitting next to him at the edge of the bed. "Well...you should know he was really heart broken when you left him" He said. I nod slowly in sadness.....I really did mess up. I overreacted and I was just scared.

"You should just be careful and he will try to not ever do that to you again. I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm just telling you how he feels so you guys won't fight again." He says looking into my eyes.

"Thank you Aleks...." I say hugging him and he nods as we pull away and he leaves. I go downstairs to film with the guys and I see that they are at the green screen and James was on the couch on his phone. "Hey." I say going to sit with James.

"Hey...Beautiful" He says kissing my forehead. "Hi..So i'm gonna go to the office later today since they need help." I say and he nods.

-30 minutes later-

I get my backpack and say bye to the guys and go outside the door and inside my car. I drive to the office and once I was inside I opened the door and of course saw the stupid but awesome obstacle course and went inside the bullpen to see.....Brandon?

"Oh....hey Brandon....what are you doing here?" I say and he turns his back with a smile. "Oh hey I didn't know you were coming today?" I raise an eyebrow. "um...well" I look around and I see Jordan behind Brandon.....Does he know him? What?.....

"Jordan you know Brandon?" I say with wide eyes and he nods. "Yah...Me and him met through Machinima and so did Dan" He said.....wow I never knew.

"Wow....I never knew. Well me and Brandon were high school friends and I had no idea you knew him."I say smirking. "Oh cool. Well I introduced him to everyone" Jordan says and Brandon nods.

We played video games and I edited. Me and Brandon chatted a bit. He hasn't changed that much. He still has his brown hair and brown eyes and he has gotten taller. It's been such a long time since I've seen him....

"Well I gotta go. It was awesome finally catching up with you guys." Brandon says getting his backpack. And me, Jordan and Dan nod. We all say bye and I get back to editing. 

-Few Days Later-

Brandon has been coming to the office a little bit. People in the videos have been questioning if he is a new creature. But to be honest I hope he isn't..... I feel like it will be awkward between James and him since me and Brandon went out for lunch one time....James might be getting the wrong message.

-

Almost at 300 reads! YAY