Chapter 37: Hope

It's been a few weeks since me and James have moved in together. Me and him spend so much time together everyday and we...sort of announced that me and him are back together but we gave out hints ;)

I was now in the cow chop office hanging out with everyone and I got to meet some of the new interns which was amazing! Allot of crazy things, of course have happened so far. Trashing the whole place already and the guys invited a youtuber named Steven Septic over and...it was a disaster. I feel bad for the new interns but I hope they will get used to it...like what I did when I first met the guys.

Currently Aleks and James are recording a video and I was on my laptop editing a video. I didn't notice they were done recording until I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I take out my earbuds and look to my side and see James smiling at me. He kisses my nose and I squeal.

"Hey love birds we are going to go get lunch. Also get a room." Brett says across the room then heading outside. I roll my eyes and chuckle and James kisses my cheek and whispers in my ear.

"Lets go eat. I'll finish later..." he says seductively, then leaves. My eyes widen and I blush at the dirty thoughts rushing through my mind. I shake my head and put my laptop and earbuds away and grab my phone and leave to go get lunch with the guys.

-

We were out getting pizza together and it felt like the old times which I I've missed for so long. We all headed back to the office and worked.

After a long day me and James headed home. Once we both pulled up on the driveway and headed inside I put my stuff away in our shared bedroom and took a shower.

I got all my essentials and my pyjamas and headed into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and headed inside.

Once I was done my pretty long shower I dried my hair a bit and changed into my pyjamas. I put on a black tank top and grey sweatpants then dried my hair with my blow dryer.

I walked out of me and James's bathroom and bedroom and heard James yelling instantly.

"Gosh there he goes again with that Mario maker...." I say as I roll my eyes. I decide to go walk downstairs and cook some dinner for me and him.

I prepare all the ingredients for _____.
( lol pick whatever food you want ;) )

I hear a smashing of a controller as always....and I hear loud stomping. I jump up and almost drop my spoon that I was stirring with.

"Jesus fucking Christ....is he trying to start an earthquake." I whisper. I shake my head and continue making dinner.

-

Once I was done with dinner I prepared it on the dinner table and walk up to James's recording room. I open the door slowly and I see him editing. I knock on the door a few times and he takes off his headphones and move his chair to face me. He has a smile on his face.

"I made dinner for us...." I say.

"Ok. I'll be down their in a sec." I nod and close the door slightly.

Me and him were eating ___ that I made and o wait for him to take a bite. Once he's done taking his first bite and looks and up in disbelief. I chuckle at his expression.

"It's amazing." He says as he touches my hand. I blush.

"Thank you James."

"Gosh. I've missed your cooking."

We then continue our dinner and enjoy the rest of the night cuddling then falling asleep in each others arms.

---

Next Day...

*James's POV*

I wanted to tell (Y/N) about Kylie. But she's been so busy getting her channel back on track and we both have allot of stress on our shoulders. I also don't want all this drama to happen again and Kylie isn't even talking to me or know that I live in California now....

or does she?

*Your POV*

I decided to chill at home and work on making videos but Im gonna go to the cow chop office later and bring some snacks for all of them. But last night I noticed how James was a tiny bit nervous like someone was watching us but I decided to brush it off.

I hope nothing crazy happens here in California just like in Colorado.