Chapter 18: Missing you

Song For This Chapter: Give Me Love By Ed Sheeran

  Give a little time to me or burn this out,
We'll play hide and seek to turn this around,
All I want is the taste that your lips allow,
My, my, my, my, oh give me love,  

It's been a few weeks.. that felt like forever and maybe even a month... since I haven't talked to James. I filmed here and there for cow chop but mostly for my channel but it was pretty awkward. I was staying with Stefani at her house for a while until me and James have some alone time and I ain't going to lie.....I miss him allot. 

 I was on my laptop and I look at my phone locks screen for the third time as I see James and I. I sigh. I decided not to go to the office today but I will tomorrow and it was close to night time.

I get a notification on my phone as I was on my laptop and see

Hey...

From....James

I slightly smile and reply back.

Hey.

He replies back

Meet me at the cliff in 15 minutes...oh and Aleks is picking you up ;)

He sends me a picture of the location and I smile.

I quickly turn off my laptop and change into something comfortable. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans, a white top and a green jacket. I don't bother doing my makeup that much so I grab my phone and put it into my back pocket and I see Aleks outside. I give a confused face.

"Its a surprise...." he says as he winks at me and I chuckle and we head to the location.

I see James's car and smile. I say thank you and bye to Aleks and as I come out I hear music playing.

Night Changes...

I smile as I go towards the music and I see James kneeling on one knee with a rose in his hand. I smile and chuckle... this is too cheesy but romantic. 

"Hey gorgeous...." he says taking my hand and kisses it. I slightly chuckle and he hands me the rose and I smell it. I look at him and he guides me to a mini picnic at the edge of the cliff. I smile and peck his lips...I miss those lips. I mouth thank you and he nods and he pulls me close. My eyes widen at his gesture and our foreheads touch as we both smile. He kisses my lips and as the kiss deepens we then pull apart and eat our little dinner as we look at the night sky.

---------------------------

"Thank you...." I say as he packs up our finished dinner he made. He nods and I smirk. He puts the picnic basket aside and gets out the mini beats speaker and I smile and roll my eyes. Ok this is pretty cheesy. He presses the button and plays Night Changes once again....

"May I have this dance?" He says bringing me up from the ground as I take his hand. I nod and we slow dance and my hands warp around his neck as he grabs my waist.

"Deja vu?" I say and he chuckles.

"Yup.." he says as he seductively looks into my eyes and I blush and he pulls me closer to his waist. I smile and so does he and our lips touch. As the kiss deepens he pulls me into a dip and I smile as we kiss and he pulls me back up and our foreheads touch. Another song comes again....

Life Of The Party.

We dance some more and when the last song ends I peck his lips and we head into his car. I mostly looked at him the whole time but I finally looked away and he brings me to his....well our house. I only brang some clothes and thankfully not all of it to (Y/F) house so I got to change. I kiss James on the cheek and we both head upstairs to change....I blush as he takes off his shirt and I find some pajamas to change into. I got a one of James's t-shirts and a pair of panties. I then took off my shirt and pants and I felt someone's hands on my waist. I blush at James's gesture and I could feel his breath on my neck as he plants kisses on it. 

"James...I need to change" I say smiling and trying to pull away.

"Well how about I see you without these clothes..." He says grabbing my clothes that I needed to change into. My mouth drops and I chase after him but he brings his hand higher....dammit why do I have to be so shorter than him.

"Jamesss!" I say. I try grabbing the clothes but I can feel James just looking at me. I look at him slightly smiling but pissed off and he kisses my lips. I kiss him back and James finally lowers his arms and I had the opportunity. So I grabbed my clothes from his hands and push him out of the bedroom. 

"Hey!" he says and I let out an evil laugh and close the door and finally change.

I come out and James had his arms crossed. I smirk and I let him inside the bedroom.

"At least I can see you cute little ass.." he says. I shake my head and I close the door after he enters the room. I look up at the ceiling as I lay on back on the bed and I see that he raises one eyebrow seductively and I blush and he hovers above my body. He kisses my sweet lips and so do I. He pins me down but I dig my nails on his back as he plants kisses on my necks and I moan. We both take off our shirts and I straddle him as he takes off my black bra. He notices my boobs and licks them. To be honest I was shaking.....

He then pulls down my pants and I then undo his also. I lower my body and I take off his grey underwear.

"Are you sure?" James says and I nod.

A/N: (um...lets cut it there....awkward...)

-Morning-

I woke up in my bra and panties. beside James. I was laying on his chest and I remember last night. I smile and I see that James just woke up.

"Hey baby...good morning" He says and I smile and say the same. I get up and change into just a pair of sweats that was somewhere scattered around the wooden floor. I then see Ein as I entered the kitchen and rub her belly and give her some care and pets. I fill her bowl and water and make me and James breakfast.

I put the plate of blueberry pancakes on the kitchen counter and gave me and James a plate and I also made us some coffee. I see James heading downstairs and he kisses me on the cheek. 

"Thank you.." he says and I nod and we both eat our breakfast.

-------------------------------------------------

I didn't really know how to end this chapter but....yah! :pppp