Chapter 44: Fiance

^Mishka's me... .3.^ 

I'm super sorry guys for the big break and the "hiatus". I'll definitely try writing a couple chapters but, I want thank you guys for supporting me still, it means a whole lot.  But,  I hope you guys enjoy the new chapter! <3. And I hope all of ya'll had a great Christmas If you celebrate and I hope all of you have a great new year too!!! Btw, one of my new years resolutions is definitely to write more on here.....*sigh*

——————————

As I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing, I try to get out of James's grasp. He groans and counties to wrap his arm around my waist and nuzzles his face into my neck as I face my back towards him.

"James. I have to turn off the alarm." I say in my groggy, morning voice.

"Ugh. Fine." He pulls away "...and you should call me fiance from now on." He says seriously as he rolls over. I laugh then I give him a quick peck on his neck and turn off the annoying alarm and the buzzing finally goes away. I sit down at the edge of the bed and rub my eyes and stretch out my arms as I yawn and I think back to the phone call from a few days ago. I seriously need to tell James.....but, definitely not today.

A few days ago....

"W-wait what?" I say. 

"I know, I know but, I need you to calm dawn ma'am. We are aware with your history with Kylie and Brandon and we will handle it and we will call you back as soon as we can once we find them."  I sigh in worry as my right hand starts shaking as I grip my phone.

"O-Ok...thank you sir. I'll keep in touch." I then hang up.

Present Day

As me and James enter the cow cop warehouse, we are of course met with a crazy mess.

"Didn't you guys just re-decorated everything yesterday?" I say as me and James hold hands and enter through the front door.

"Are you surprised?" He says sarcastically as he smirks and turns towards me.

"I mean....no. But, I'm kind of nervous..." I say in a whisper. The reason why is, me and James are gonna announce our engagement to everyone at the warehouse and I'm super nervous....I don't know why.

"Hey. It's ok" James says as he sets is bag down and faces towards me. "Don't be nervous. There's no need to. They're gonna be super excited for us. I know it." He says with a smile as he holds both my hands and kisses them. 

I nod as I close my eyes and say in my head.

'Don't be nervous (Y/N). Don't be nervous....' 

Lunch Time

"Ok!" James says as he stands up from the cow printed couch and turns off the T.V. 

"Hey! We were watching Funhaus asshole!" Jacob says as his mouth is filled with chow mein.

Me, James and the rest of the crew just finished eating our lunch which was....Chinese takeout and we also watched you-tube videos. Before coming to the warehouse me and James decided to announce our engagement after lunch ends and I can tell by everyone's faces that they were shocked or confused as to what is happening. I couldn't help but chuckle at Jacob and everyone's reaction, even thought I'm super nervous.

"Well. Put down your food! Me and (Y/N) have an announcement to make. So brace yourselves." he says seriously. James gestures towards me to go beside him and so, I stand up from the couch and go beside him. 

"Ok........" James says then sighs. He then holds my hand and I wait for eternity until he says it.

*long silence*

"Ja-"

"We are getting married!!!" James finally says.

"Wait what!?" Lindsey says as she stands up from the couch. Then next thing you know everyone comes up to me and James and attacks us with hugs and kisses. The end of the day then ends with all of me, James and the whole crew taking a break from work and going out for dinner to celebrate. 

8:47 PM

Me and James head home and get ready for bed. As I get back from cleaning up downstairs I change into James's long white t-shirt and my flowy, polka dot shorts, then I sit on me and James's shared bed and lean my head back on the headboard. Ein then comes from downstairs and comes rushing into my lap and James finally comes out from the washroom a few minutes later with his favorite black t-shirt and plaid pajama pants and sits down next to me as I watch T.V.

"Why are you watching the food network?" James says as he leans his head on my shoulder and pets Ein.

"Hey. It's actually entertaining." I say as I ruffle his hair a bit.

"As in, watching Gordon Ramsay shout at people every three seconds." I nod and he chuckles and kisses my cheek. 

Me and James are then interrupted with a knock on our front door. 

"I'll get it." James says as he gets up and rushes downstairs. I turn off the T.V and grab Ein from my lap and put him in my arms as I get up from the bed too.  I rush downstairs and see James open the front door and I rush towards him. And a girl with blonde hair and a smirk on her face comes into our view.

It's Kylie.

---------------------

Sorry for the short chapter guys and any mistakes but, I hope you guys liked it! Happy New Years everybody and I hope you all have a safe, happy, peaceful and healthy 2019!!! Much love <3