Chapter 31: Revenge

So this might be my last chapter before I get back into school ( which is in one day ). Of course this won't be the very last chapter for this book but just know that I might be gone for a while since my parents might not let me use my laptop/phone once I get back into school...love you guys <3 and I hope you guys understand. - now onto the chapter :p

--------

When I saw those words written my eyes widened but I felt so much pain that.....

I passed out. 

-

It was white but dark. I couldn't see anything but all I could hear was a ringing noise in both of my ears. I managed to blink vigorously but I just didn't have the strength. It felt like I was being tackled down......

"(Y/N)?!" I hear a person's voice say sounding scared. I just groan since I couldn't speak.

"Nurse!" I hear the person say again and I drift to sleep.

-

It was all a dream.....I was in a white room in a gown surrounded by nothing just me. Can I go back? I say out loud screaming but no one seemed to hear me...no echo. I yelled louder and it started to frustrate me that no one was with me. So much that I broke into tears. I kneeled down begging that I would go back and not be stuck here.

Please?

The ringing came back.

-

I was woken up by voices I slowly open my yes blinking a few times and I see Stefani to my right kneeling down on me and to my left was all the guys but no sign on Aleks or Marissa. I smile and Stefani breaks down and cries. I felt something around my head a bandage? And I'm back here again in hospital.

"We were worried sick...." Joe says holding my hand and all the other guys were just looking at me in sadness especially James.

"W-What happened anyways?" I say feeling dizzy and holding my head.

"Stefani went to visit you. And she saw you on the ground passed out." Joe says. Joe had to speak for her since she just kept crying. I hold onto Stefani's hand tighter which made her more happy.

"Oh...." I say and the nurse comes in. All of us put our heads up and Stefani does as well. I look over and her makeup was a bit smudged.

"Can I talk to her in private?" The nurse says and they all nod and so do I as they all leave the room.

"So you know what happened right?...." I nod.

"But all I have to say is....your lucky. You fell on your head and thankfully not your neck." She says looking down at her clipboard and I nod slowly being careful not to damage my neck even more.

"Because if you did....you would be paralyzed. You also passed out to all the blood and you fell on your back and head really bad. So we are going to have you stay here for a while before you heal." She says patting me in comfort and I smile.

"Thank you." She then nods and leaves and everyone comes back in. They all came back to me and near my hospital bed.

"Are you hungry. Do you need anything?" Trevor says and I smile and I shake my head but then I felt even more pain and I wince in pain. I hear them all gasp and come closer.

"(Y/N) be careful...." Stefani says adjusting my pillow to my neck more.

"Sorry..." I say.

-

It was now nigh time and me and Stefani were having some food and we decided to have some Chinese food and watch some old movies. I was having some dim sum as I was laying on my bed and so was Stefani. She was sitting next to my right watching the movie on the T.V screen in the corner of the room. All the other guys had to leave earlier but they said they would visit....how sweet of them. I smile at the thought but I think of Aleks and how much pain he's going through. I hope he's okay...really.

When we finished eating Stefani took my empty plate of food and threw it away in the trash and helped me sip my cup of water. I thank her and she sets down my cup of water.

Many hours later it was late at night. I see Stefani's eyes drift to sleep.

"Stefani...." I say and she jolts up and looks at me.

"You should go home. I'll be fine here." I say and she stops for a bit to think. She nods. She gives me a tight hug and leaves with her things and give me a blow kiss as she closes the door. I sigh and I look at my phone. I can't believe I'm back here again...I feel bad for my fans that I can't upload videos again......why does this keep happening to me. I feel so much guilt. I quickly send out a long paragraph tweet to my twitter account. 

After a long time typing I fell asleep.

-

*Aleks's POV*

I came to visit (Y/N). As I was coming inside I see Stefani pass by me. I was about to talk and ask her about (Y/N) but she looked super tired and she didn't notice me. I went over to the front desk.

"Hey. I'm a friend of (Y/F/N) - your full name - and I want to visit her. Can I get her room number?" I say to the secretary and she nods. She tells me the room number and I thank her and take the elevator and go to the second floor. When the front doors opened I quickly got out and looked for her room number 209.

When I saw the door I breathed in and out being super nervous but I slowly opened the door. I peeked in and I saw her sleeping in her hospital bed. She had a neck brace and many machines around her. Who did this to her? I see the T.V was on and I find the remote to turn it off. I sat down at the empty chair beside her. I looked at her features but she didn't have much scars. I felt like breaking into tears. She's gone through so much....I want everything to be ok. I see her move and my eyes widen. I didn't mean to wake her up.

She opens her eyes slowly as I was smiling at her. She rubs her eyes and she looks around and she notices me. Her eyes widen as I was still smiling and she slightly smiles.

"How you holding up?" I say. I kind of wanted to hold her hand as I said that but I know she probably doesn't want to talk to me.

"I guess....alright." She says. 

"Who am I kidding your in a hospital bed." I say then smirking. As that happened awkward silence filled the room but the sound of my phone was buzzing broke the silence. I quickly got my phone out of my right pocket and checked to see an unknown number. I raise an eyebrow and click on the text.

Unknown: I know your with her....

I gulp. Who is this stalker? I look up at (Y/N) and see that she has fallen asleep. I smile then hold her hand slightly and brush away the strand of hair that fell and hook it on her ear. I then get more buzzing noises/notifications coming from my phone. I silently sigh and roll my eyes so I don't wake up (Y/N) and check and click on the text I got from the same exact person.

Unknown: 

V

I

N

It said one by one.....

-

Sorry if this sucked or if there are any spelling mistakes :p.