Chapter 24: Only you

Hey guys so I decided to change the name back to Marissa instead of (Y/F) because during the story I don't want you guys to think your friend well....you will see don't want to spoil it of course. Really Sorry for changing it up hope you guys understand. :P........

Song: Oh Darling by Plug in Stereo

-
"What is she doing here....or actually. Why are both of you here?" I say and they both sigh in sync.

"We wanted to say sorry." James says and Kylie nods. 

"Ok. Goodbye then." I say closing the door but James stops it and they both enter the house. I walk with my krutches over to the couch.

"Go." I said but they both sat down at the couch across from me.

"(Y/N)...." James said.

"GO!" I said and James got up from the couch and over to me.

"Please." he said.

"GO! NOW!" I said and he raised his hands and grabbed Kylie's hand and went out the door. I looked at there hands intertwined and I bursted into tears and I hear the door slam as they both finally left. Minutes later I hear another knock.

"GO AWAY I SAID!" I said as I had my hands on my face and I hear the door open and see a russian boy also known as...Aleksandr. I smile and he smiles back at me and sits down nexts to me.

"Why are you crying....." he says coming towards me and sitting next to me. I wipe away my tears and laugh a slight bit. He rubs my back and I finally give him an answer.

"James came over....with Kylie." I say slightly smirking. He was in shock and I looked down as he rubbed my back.

"Anyways...where's Marrisa?" I say rubbing my tears away.

"Oh. She's busy at work...." he says and I slowly nod. An awkward silence went on until Aleks's phone went off.

"Excuse me." he says going in the other room. I nod and I get a text from Stefani.

Hey really sorry....I gotta go to the office. Will you be fine?

Yah. It's fine. Aleks is with me.

Oh ok...good. See you soon

<3

I then turn off my phone and go back on my laptop. I see Aleks come back and hanging up. He comes sits next to me again and smiles showing his teeth. I blush and turn off my laptop. I try putting it away and I wince in pain.

"Here. I'll put it" Aleks says and I smile.

"Thanks..." He says putting on top of the coffee table if front of us. He then got back on his seat.

"How bout we order some pizza?" He says and I smile and nod many times and he chuckles getting his phone out.

----------------------------------------------

Me and Aleks ate pizza and watched our old you-tube videos and roasted each-other. I almost forgot Stefani and Jordan didn't come back....especially with my ice cream. I then get a text hoping its Stefani or Jordan but no.

Please. Lets just talk.

I sigh.

I just need some time..bye james.

I text back. I then throw my phone onto the seat beside me and shake my head.

"Hey....what's wrong?" Aleks says next to me. I shake my head.

"I-Its just James won't leave me alone..." I say and he smirks worrying about me.

"It's fine...lets just keep watching." I say and he nods.

------NEXT DAY-------

It was the morning and I wake up to see Aleks not beside me. I check my phone but notice I had a blanket on top of me. I see a text from Aleks.

Hey. You fell asleep and Stefani came home so I decided to go home....had an amazing time with you. <3

I smile and see a note beside me also. From Stefani.

Really sorry....have to go to the office but....I'll see you later k?...I am really sorry for leaving you. Maybe call Aleks?

I sigh and take the blanket off my body and get my krutches and hear the doorbell ring. I look through the peep hole to see James. I roll my eyes and head to the kitchen to get a quick breakfast. I get a poptart and eat on the little dining table.

Marrisa is out of town apparently and didn't get to say bye....emergency she said. I hope everything is fine....I then decided to the cow chop house and I'm hoping...James isn't there.

Hey..Joe. Is James there?

no...why

I don't answer back to ruin the surprise and...shit. I don't even have a ride. I didn't want to disturb Aleks....But I texted him.

Hey....where are you?

He texts back minutes later.

Oh...on my way to the cow chop house. Why?

Well...I wanted to visit the house but...I don't have a ride...

Minutes later he doesn't answer but I then hear  a honk many minutes later. I look out the window to see Aleks winking at me. I roll my eyes and I open the door for him. He helps me get out and he closes the door and leads me to his car. We head to the house.

----------------------------------

"We missed you allot" Joe says. I smile and almost cry.

"But you really didn't have to come....your injured (Y/N)" Trevor says and I shrug. We tlak some more and I sit on a chair and me and Joe chat a bit too as the other guys do some work.

"So you haven't talked to James...." Joe says and I sigh and look down.

"You think I can forgive him for what he has done....me and him have broken up or seperated how many times?" I say shaking my head also.

"True...." Joe says. He holds my hand and I smile. I then see all the guys come downstairs laughing about something. I smirk.

"So we were thinking of getting some food..." Aron says.

"Ahem..." Joe coughs pointing at my leg.

"Right." Aron says and we all hear a doorbell. Trevor opens the door behind him and I hear whispering.

"U-Um...lets go outside then?" Joe says and I slowly nod with a confused face. He leads me to the back glass door and he gets some chairs and we chat outside instead.

"Where is she?" Someone says....James. I knew it.

"Joe I need to go ok." I say getting up and Joe sighs and nods.I hear footsteps behind me and Joe knowing its James and Joe helps me get on the sidewalk and into Aleks's car. We were almost there until I feel someone touch my shoulder.

"Get the fuck off me." I say.

"No. We need to talk (Y/N)" James says. His eyes seemed red and bloodshot...

"James please go." Joe says.

"Are you stupid I haven't talked to her in forever!" James says.

"Are you deaf because I told you to fuck off!" I say going away with my krutches. I see Joe stopping him and restraining him and I head inside the car and Aleks runs to me and helps me get inside. I look outside seeing Aron and Trevor with wide eyes....in shock

I can't do this anymore. What have I done....