Chapter 42: Suspects

I know I say this every time but I'm truly sorry. I've started my second year of high school and it's been stressful especially with all these assignements and teachers 😩 and I need time to rest. Love you guys 💗 (this will be a pretty short chapter btw :/)

—————————-

Heavy pants fill the room from me and James. I look over at him and that stupid grin of his is still there. I slap his arm as I bite my lip trying to contain a laugh and he chuckles. He turns towards me and kisses the tip of my nose. I crinkle my nose and smile and bury my face into his soft, warm naked chest.

"We haven't even started unpacking all of our stuff." I say as I trace random shapes around his chest.

"We can worry about that later baby" he says. I blush at his words.....baby. He then laughs at my shyness and red face.

"How about we take a shower, order takeout then unpack? Does that sound alright?" I nod. I start to get up and head to the bathroom then-

"Wait." I turn my head towards James with wide eyes. He's already sitting up against the headboard of the bed. "I was thinking we could go together....you know so we don't waste any water." He says wiggling his eyebrows and giving me a seductive smirk. He then starts getting up and heading towards me.

"Jesus James. Your gonna make me sore." I say whining. Next thing you know he grabs my waist and touches my ass.

"Come on. I promise I won't fool around I was just kidding." I give him a questioning look. He then pouts and gives me a sad face.

"Ugh fine."

————————

Surprisingly he doesn't make a move on me in the shower, instead he helps me shampoo my hair and lathers my body in soap and I do the same to him. We get out of the shower and put on our clothes and we both decide to order sushi.

We sat at the dinner table and chit chatted and ate at the same time and James decided to go record some Mario maker. Which meant the breaking of controllers and loud swearing but, I get used to it.

As I was editing on my laptop as I sat on me and James's shared bed I get a call....from one of the investigators that is trying to find out who trashed my place and hit me. Me and him have been talking on the phone since I've left and they haven't founded out any major evidence left so hopefully....he has now found some or at least one.

"Hello?" I say into my phone.

"Hello (Y/N) I just wanted to inform you that we may have founded out two suspects. I'm aren't sure yet but I just wanted to tell you right now." He says in a serious tone.

"Really?.....who are the suspects?" I say pushing away my laptop and get up from the bed.

"Kylie Page and Brandon Jones." I stand there in shock.

———————

Really sorry guys for the short chapter but I for once wanted to post something. Thank you all for the support and love and thank your for 12k reads!!!! ALSO SHOUTOUT AND CONGRATS TO BTS FOR WINNING A BILLBOARD AWARD AND PERFORMING AS WELL THEY DID AMAZING YALL 💗😘👏👑