Chapter 5: Night Changes

I woke up from James's snoring and him grabbing my waist. I laugh at his snoring and slowly get out of his grip and he surprisingly doesn't wake up. I check the time and it's 9:00 and I get up. I then hear shuffling

"Good Morning Beautiful..." I turn around and James is checking me out. 

"Oh...u-um good morning James" I blush and go inside my bathroom and I hear James following me. Once I reach the sink I see James in the reflection of the mirror in front of us. He grabs my waist and  kisses my head. I blush and turn around so my waist is touching his and our lips touch. Finally.... He then grabs my butt and It sits on top of the sink and the kiss gets deeper as his tongue slips inside my mouth as he holds my neck. I kiss back more and a smirk forms his mouth. We pull away and he smiles and I do too. I stand up and we hold hands. We stay silent for a while until he speaks.

"Well....that happened" seriously that's all. We just kissed James...

"Um yah..." I then avoid the subject and just ignore what just happened....but I can't "Wanna get some breakfast?" He nods and we both get out of the washroom and get ready. I just put my hair up in a bun and go to my dresser and get my lifeguard hoodie, jogger pants and my socks and vans. I of course put on my bra and put on my outfit. I don't do my makeup and just get my phone. I head downstairs and I see James on his phone and we both head out. The car ride was a little bit akward but I just turn on the radio and night changes by one direction turns on. I smile because I love this song. I sing as I look at James and he sings along too and he looks at me too. 

  We're only getting older, baby
And I've been thinking about it lately
Does it ever drive you crazy
Just how fast the night changes?
Everything that you've ever dreamed of
Disappearing when you wake up
But there's nothing to be afraid of
Even when the night changes
It will never change me and you....  

Once we reach IHOP we head inside and get a table. We both order pancakes and we both get coffee also. We talk about video ideas and you-tube mostly and as my hand was out his hand came closer. He reaches for my hand and I blush and he is smiling right at me. Our food comes and we eat. It was pretty silent since we were both pretty hungry but once we were done we paid and headed over to James's car. I rested my head and looked outside the window. I can tell James was looking a tme and smiling. I look over at him and smile also. I just can't believe what happened this morning. We were home.

"Hey you should pack we might leave tonight and we are going to check out the house today with everyone else" James says as we both get out of the car.

"Ok. When are we checking out the house?"

"Um..around 1:00 or earlier'' I nod and we go inside. I head upstairs and put my stuff down and decide to make a vlog. So I get out my vlogging camera and do my intro. 

"Hey! What's up you guys it's (Y/N)! here. So I haven't done one of these kinds of vlogs in a while so I decided to make one today and I also have some exciting news for you guys!" I then set down my camera on my table

"I'm moving! Yes...I'm actually moving in with James, Aleks, Trevor, Aron and Intern Joe. The reason why I am is they an't afford a room to record for cow chop and there is alot of noise so they decided to move into a house. They are still part of thecreatures and you guys probably knew this already since they uploaded a video about it ( Just pretend that they are going to upload the moving video today  and she is too XD)

but since I can't pay for rent here and James was the reason so he can help me they gave me an opportunity to move in with them since I help out with them! So yah that is the news and so I'm going to get ready to go check out the house and yah!" I then end the clip and get ready. I put my hair down and get a pair of ripped black jeans, a black tank top and a camoflage jacket and my adida's allstars and I just put on mascara and do my eyebrows and get my phone and camera. I check the time and it is almost 12:30 do I go to James's room and see if he is ready. He is on his computer.