Chapter 33: Moving

I couldn't believe what happened. It bothered me so much that I couldn't even go to sleep. I kept thinking about me and James and I missed him so much as I was lying down on my bed.

It's around the morning...I guess I would say 6:00? I was too lazy to check my phone. I'm also of course still at Stefani's house still figuring out and fixing my house that got broken into pieces but I need to talk to James. 

It's been a few days since me and James have talked on the phone, in person and we didn't even text each other I mean...we kissed. I just wish me and him could talk but... I don't know.

As I was on my laptop searching through random you-tube videos I heard a knock on the door. 

"Come in." I say a bit quietly. The door opens to reveal Stefani.

"Did you hear the news?" She says after I look up. I shake my head as my face was in confusion.

"Uh....Cow chop is going to L.A in a few days..." She says sarcastically. My eyes go big.

"What?! How did you know?" I say.

"Check out James's last video." She says then closes the door. As soon as he does I quickly search up James's channel name on my you-tube search bar. I quickly click on his channel then his latest video and turn up the volume.

The video was titled "Moving" and I watched the whole video.

Stefani was right....James is moving to L.A. I can't believe this and after what happened between me and him a few days ago this had to happen? I even miss him and now I'll miss him even more....now I really need to talk to him.

---

I send the text to James about me and him meeting up at "the cliff". He sends back seconds later a yes and I get ready in a baggy grey short-sleeved shirt, black tights and my comfortable running shoes. I take my car keys, phone and head outside in my car. I head over to the location.

Once I reach/park slowly I see James's car as well a few parking spots beside me. I park my car and step out and lock my car. I walk over to "the cliff" and yes this is the place where me and James kissed and....where he asked me to be his girlfriend. There's a reason why I chose this place.

I walk over to the bench where me and James would go to trying not to make any sound. As I'm close I see James looking over at the city sitting on the bench which was at the edge of the cliff. I tap on his shoulder and he looks up slightly smiling and do as well. He taps to the seat next to him...

"Sit." He says and I go around the bench and sit down.

"So...what did you want to talk about?" He says and I look down at my hands. I sigh...spit it out (Y/N).

"I heard or...I watched your latest video." I say looking at James then giving a sad look. His happy face turns into a shocked/ sorry look. He then looks down at the ground and bites his lip.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier (Y/N)." 

There was a long pause. Before he goes I need to tell him how I feel...no matter what. I can't contain it anymore.

"I miss you James." I say then looking down again but I feel James looking at me at the corner of my eye. 

"You do?"

"me too..." He says and I look back at him slightly smiling and he was smiling, not afraid to show how happy he his so I smile too.

But I remember....L.A.

---