6| No Longer human

M I K A E L A

The humans started to run from their lives as a Four Horsemen of John were chasing them, I gripped on the edge of my sword as I commanded it to drink my blood.

I walked up to the monster as I slashed it with my sword, blood splurged from the slash wound as it immediately met his own death.

"Your pretty strong, there's a rumour saying that before you became a vampire you drunk the blood of the Third Progenitor, Queen Krul Tepes."

"He acted arbitrarily and took all of the credits for himself, he's just a  human that turned into a vampire."

Lacus and René both stated as I looked up and made an eye contact with both of them.

"I'm not interested with the credit, do whatever you want with it." i huffed as I lift my heel and started walking away from them.

I lean my back against the wall as I looked down on the floor, not caring for my teammates speech, until one human girl walked up to me.

"Um...you saved my life, thank you, I would like to offer you my blood..."
she said while showing her neck to my vision, then a memory flashed on my head as I went back to those days.

Flashback

"Hurry up and take Shiro-chan with you, you idiot!" i yelled as I was in verge of my death.

Tears spilled from Yuu-chan and Shiro-chan's eyes as he grabbed her wrist and ran away from this place.

'Good...if Yuu-chan and Shiro-chan are the only ones who escaped...'

I heard some footsteps walking up here, I suspect it was some filthy vampires who came, they were having an conversation but somehow I couldn't understand it.

Minutes passed until a long, pink haired girl that seem to be their queen of vampires appeared in my field of vision.

"Hey human, do you want to live more? I can give you life, an eternal life for free."

"I...don't want...it."

"I see, you don't want to live—but you have no choice."

She sat on top of me as she prick her lips as a blood appeared and track down her chin.

"Drink my blood and quit humanity, live as a vampire."

She leaned down and kissed my lips, I unconsciously drunk the blood she offered as my eyes widened and I let out a loud shriek.

And that's when I quit humanity...

I face the sky which is filled with darkness as I let out a depressing sigh,
'I wonder how is Yuu-chan and Shiro-chan doing?' if only I can meet them again...I bet we'll have lots of things to discuss right now.

Y U U I C H I R O U

Damn...this is full of crap.

I was punched by a telephone pole with a nasty look, it was his fault, clearly not mind...the next time I see him, I'm going to give his face a punch.

Shinoa took the liberty to open the wooden door as it looked like a normal classroom, then my eyes stopped on the two people on the front.

"I brought these two here, Lieutenant Colonel Guren-san." Shinoa spoke.